Ever Met a Nudist in Real Life?

in 5th grade I became acquaintances (not really friends) with this kid who was an only child and raised by a single mom. One day we wanted to go to the water park so we went into her bedroom to ask for money. :smokinAs we walk in she's chillin in bed with both breasts hanging out :wow:I pretend to look at her cabinets and pictures on the wall, but secretly am enjoying the view out of my peripheral vision :evil: Funny thing is... she didn't even flinch or make an effort to cover up. This kid also had a trampoline and swimming pool so we'd be in his backyard, and a lot of times she'd be rbuck naked on getting her tan on. She would keep her legs closed so you could see the ,"mound" but no real details. One of my homeboys name Eddie would make up excuses to go up to her lawn chair and talk to her , like asking where the bathroom was.. if the toilet paper was running low he'd come out again and ask where to obtain it :rofl: She was early 40s, definitely washed but then again when your 11 years old anything like this is an amazing sight to behold.

Anyways as we got closer to high school they divided the neighborhood to separate districts and eventually lost touch with that kid but it makes me wonder how he might have turned out in terms of swag, or is he mentally scared? Putting nudity aside, I've noticed those of my boys who had "Diva" type mom's fared better in the dating world than those of us with more plain mom's, Im assuming cause the concept of beauty was "demystified" 2 them...:nerd:

Last edited:
Besides like 2 sentences that had nothing to do with nudist lol. To me that just sounds like she didn’t like tan lines, not necessarily a nudist.

You’d be surprised how common it is that women tan like that in their yards (neighbors not knowing and some do)

Kinda grew up in a nudist household. It was the norm growing up for my mom & dad to walk around the house completely naked. Never really felt weird to me because I was accustomed to it since I was a baby. Pops used to take me and my siblings with him to the nude beach at Robert Moses, field 5 back in the late 80’s/ 90’s where it was also filled with kids and their nudist parents.

I think that’s why I have a high tolerance for nudity. Been seeing it my entire life.

not sure but I remember this dude golfing bucket naked in broad daylight when we took a family vaction to the Poconos in 1988, our villa was in/on the golf course. wonder if dude lost a bet or if it was gangster stuff (wire etc)

There's a nude beach in NJ I go to all the time during the summer. Its one of my favorite places to go. Since its so close to NYC, its a great mix of all types of people and the vibe off the charts. Ive been to a nudist resort here in MD, but its not my jam. The beach is soo much better.

Kinda grew up in a nudist household. It was the norm growing up for my mom & dad to walk around the house completely naked. Never really felt weird to me because I was accustomed to it since I was a baby. Pops used to take me and my siblings with him to the nude beach at Robert Moses, field 5 back in the late 80’s/ 90’s where it was also filled with kids and their nudist parents.

I think that’s why I have a high tolerance for nudity. Been seeing it my entire life.

Did you have any pets

I remember going to the park by Disney world with my friend.... I went for his graduation since he went to mines... anyway we are hanging out waiting for his younger brother who was using the bathroom....there was this boy he had to be 12-14 and he was with his family.... this kid undressed himself and changed in broad day light like straight up naked.... I told my friend let's get out of here it's mad weird around here lol

I remember going to the park by Disney world with my friend.... I went for his graduation since he went to mines... anyway we are hanging out waiting for his younger brother who was using the bathroom....there was this boy he had to be 12-14 and he was with his family.... this kid undressed himself and changed in broad day light like straight up naked.... I told my friend let's get out of here it's mad weird around here lol
That reminds me of the urinal in Kindergarten, rather than simply unzip his pants (like the rest of us) there was this kid who had a habit of lowering his pants and underwear down to his knees. He happened to be a fellow immigrant and the americans would take turns smackin his booty. There was this class clown type kid who came up behind him one time, knelt on the ground slid a #2 pencil between his cheeks. Then when we got back to class he stole the teachers pencil when she wasn't looking and swapped it out with the dirty pencil.

Last edited:
My mom hardly ever wore a shirt/bra in the house growing up. Only with company.

My aunties were kinda the same, if it were family over, they were usually shirtless or didn’t try and hide the tata’s.

I would love for my kids to be comfortable with their bodies and others. Nothing to be ashamed of or weirded out about. There’s a time and a place of course. Reminds me of how playboy and **** mags aren’t densités in most of Europe. You can literally see tots in any magazine stand or convenience store. That’s how it should be.

360d9f9b8792ee945f2ccd39ebd07e46.gif

I was in Germany in the 90s and they did not care about nudity at all. It wasnt usually hot 20-30-40 somethings but more obese grandmas walking around topless in town and at the swimming pool (indoor!) or the coed locker rooms, but I was like 5th to 7th grade and ******* and bush was ******* and bush. Would also come home after school and turn pass the 13 American AFN channels to the semi scrambled German channels and it was always some weird Cinemax-y **** on there. Less of a nudist thing and more a comfort with nudity thing, which imo is how it should be

11 years old and seeing your buddies mom naked... hard on for days. Fap material for years.

That reminds me of the urinal in Kindergarten, rather than simply unzip his pants (like the rest of us) there was this kid who had a habit of lowering his pants and underwear down to his knees. He happened to be a fellow immigrant and the americans would take turns smackin his booty. There was this class clown type kid who came up behind him one time, knelt on the ground slid a #2 pencil between his cheeks. Then when we got back to class he stole the teachers pencil when she wasn't looking and swapped it out with the dirty pencil.

Daniel Leeds type ish

Robert Moses still got this nude beach? 👀

There's a nude beach in NJ I go to all the time during the summer. Its one of my favorite places to go. Since its so close to NYC, its a great mix of all types of people and the vibe off the charts. Ive been to a nudist resort here in MD, but its not my jam. The beach is soo much better.
Gunnison beach 👀

wtf?

can i meet her doe? :nerd:
Bruh. Everything good my guy? Peeped you made this thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom