Ever notice how many/much people complain?

I've noticed it actually but I went and saw it a bit further.

What it stemmed from for me personally, I was wondering what causes people to talk?

How are friends made? How are conversations started? And then I realize, so many conversations begin with complaining.

For example "Oh man, this sucks."

"Yeah, I know, can you believe this guy? Ridiculous!!" And so on.

In a sense it's similar to 'an enemy to my enemy is a friend'

Complaining is very easy to do and very easy to agree upon.

That's just what I've noticed. What do you think?

every time you complain about anything all your doing is putting your weakness on display for everybody to see what a ***** you are. 

ive come to the conclusion of the complainers having an easy childhood, middleclass or higher parents, never feeling the lowest of this beautiful life.

also, i believe its partly because of the heat of the moment/pressure, if they thought before opening their moufs and complaining it would be thought about and brushed off 

Last edited:

What it stemmed from for me personally, I was wondering what causes people to talk?

How are friends made? How are conversations started? And then I realize, so many conversations begin with complaining.

Have you noticed a conversation is just people asking questions? Why can't we have a convo without any questions?

Have you noticed a conversation is just people asking questions? Why can't we have a convo without any questions?

is that even possible?

How about instead of complaining about complainers, we turn this into a positive thread about people doing positive/kind/great stuff in this world?

thread off page one alone is hilarious. i notice i complain and i get disgusted w myself and just shutup. thats the key , we all have to shutup . problem solved

Co worker complains about this other coworker that goes in the bathroom for about an hour or so

I'm like so what . Worry bout **** you can control you'll be ugly.

Don't *****. Something is wrong? Do something about it.
I remember I forgot my nametag at home one day, so i wore one that belonged to a different guy not working that day. One of my coworkers started jokingly referring to me as that new name, and it pissed off our other coworker for some reason. He told me to take it off and i told him to **** off. The very next day I get a text from our manager telling me i am getting a write up for forgetting my name tag
indifferent.gif
.  When i confronted the dude for complaining to management about  a ******* nametag, the dude just said "the rules are the rules, it ws my duty to inform him"

Co worker complains about this other coworker that goes in the bathroom for about an hour or so

I'm like so what . Worry bout **** you can control you'll be ugly.

Don't *****. Something is wrong? Do something about it.
I remember I forgot my nametag at home one day, so i wore one that belonged to a different guy not working that day. One of my coworkers started jokingly referring to me as that new name, and it pissed off our other coworker for some reason. He told me to take it off and i told him to **** off. The very next day I get a text from our manager telling me i am getting a write up for forgetting my name tag :stoneface: .  When i confronted the dude for complaining to management about  a ******* nametag, the dude just said "the rules are the rules, it ws my duty to inform him"
Sheesh where do these fellas come from? :lol:

Square *** dude.

Black twitter in my city.

Damn near everyone.

Why I dont use the **** anymore.

If dudes spent half the energy they use complaining into something productive they'd have nothing to complain about.

Instead of *****ing about your situation, fix your situation.

Last edited:
I mostly complain to entertain myself. You can't really make yourself laugh being positive about something.

Damn near everyone.

If dudes spent half the energy they use complaining into something productive they'd have nothing to complain about.

I guess you've never complained in your life huh

Damn near everyone.

I guess you've never complained in your life huh
It's called growing up.

From millennial to millennial, you should try it.

Asinine *** statement.

Last edited:

Damn near everyone.

tell that to Terrance Not So Wise.

Last edited:

It's called growing up.

From millennial to millennial, you should try it.

Asinine *** statement.
roll.gif
 Do you even know what you're talking about.  So since you've "grown up" you haven't complained?  What's grown?  Thomas Perkins who's a 83 year old VC in the bay area worth $8 billion has complained multiple times.  Does he qualify as grown?  

Back
Top Bottom