Ever said "Yung" outside the Metro Area?

rockdeep

Banned
And the dudes asked you what you were sayin?

Man... the dudes in Portland ALL swear they are the next Kevin Durant and LOVE to argue points when on the court playin basketball.

Bamma's were up on our squad 9 - 5.. we tied it up at 9 and a dude hit 2 for game (game to 11 here)

These dudes tried to bully the other guys on the team and said we called it 9-8 not 9 tight.

To cut it short. I told them..we don't play that bully @#%$ where I'm from without even dropping the "urea" and the dudes on my team looked at me like

"hey man.. no one argues with those guys, we just let them play"

Not me bruh.. I don't know about you all, but I swear when I am playing ball.. that's my relax time. I can argue at home with my girl, if I need stress, I aint about to argue about points playin B-Ball.

To say the least. The Game was over. :lol:
laugh.gif

We won.

But they did ask me who "Yung" was. :rofl:
roll.gif

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

i say yung everywhere i go, i just cant stop. people look at me funny and ask me who is young all the time...lol i still remember when ppl asked who "joe" was.
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

ppl still say "bamma?" :smh:
smh.gif

AIM: JGsincere
Gamertag: E p i D 3 M 1 KJG_Sincere@yahoo.com
Trying To Do The Opposite Of Left​

"Chick3n Strips,"

What rock have you been living under?

lol.

I type the word "bamma" in this local forum like 90 times per week.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

I got my ex-teammates out on Des Moines saying, "Whatchu mean, Yung?"
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

I keep re-reading Rock's story over and over and over and over to see if he mentions saying "Yung" in the encounter with the dudes, and it irks me that he hasn't. Yes, I know he mentions it in the very last line when he said they asked who "yung" was!!! But it's not in the rest of the story!!!! It's like me talking about chickens in the whole story and then go "They asked me who giraffe was!!!" I feel like a missed a comic's punchline after hearing their story!!! Or I missed the punchline!! Or....or.....Lawry's.

I'm sorry. I'm too anal.

Pause.

At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

DCShoechick I noticed that too, I was like, hold up, you never even mentioned "yung" in the story. Idk lol
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

Quote:
I got my ex-teammates out on Des Moines saying, "Whatchu mean, Yung?"
:D
happy.gif
TEAM PLATANO
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 *
*NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza *
*14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO*​

^^LOLOLOL

Quote:
I keep re-reading Rock's story over and over and over and over to see if he mentions saying "Yung" in the encounter with the dudes, and it irks me that he hasn't. Yes, I know he mentions it in the very last line when he said they asked who "yung" was!!! But it's not in the rest of the story!!!! It's like me talking about chickens in the whole story and then go "They asked me who giraffe was!!!" I feel like a missed a comic's punchline after hearing their story!!! Or I missed the punchline!! Or....or.....Lawry's.
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

funny you mention that story about playin ball, I was shocked to find out that no one plays 33 outside the urea... I havn't played 21 since like the 8th grade

Word it's 21 everywhere else I go...which seems lame to me for some reason. You're just really getting into it at 21...
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...​
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

^^ Same out here...

I am always like.. real dudes play to 33 where Im from.

Yung, Jo, bamma, Jai (like). I use them everyday. In fact, down here in NC (Winston-Salem State) when I first got down here, I was saying "no BS" , and they thought that was weird. But everyone down here from the Urea says it. Thats how you know whose from where...
202< Uptown Raised, Southside placed>202

Yeah.. I graduated college in 94 too... but altho I speak the Kings English pretty well...

I still talk *****rdly (joke see N word thread) when in certain situations. Just comes out.

Back
Top Bottom