Ever seen a celebrity before , and not approach them?

Not really a "celebrity", but...Was walking at Scottsdale fashion Square today, and saw Grant Hill from the Phx Suns. I was going to say something tohim, but wasnt totally sure if it was him. So I didnt want to look stupid asking him if hes Grant Hill
laugh.gif
. But I later realized it was him once this other kid hurried up and asked himfor his autograph.

I thought I saw Mr. Marcus in the gym the other day, but how do you even start to approach someone like that
laugh.gif

Be like...
Me: I love your work I'm such a huge fan!
Him:
indifferent.gif
you gay doggie.

saw Kareem Abdul Jabbar like 10 yrs ago.

Still regret not running across traffics for his autograph. [or at least tryin]

The leading scorer in NBA history....still haunts me.

Christian Laettner works out at my local Y all the time. I never approach him though cause I don't wanna interrupt his workout.

yea beans at spaghetti factory. he was chilling with his biscuit and i was at my uncles reception so i let him live

I seen Jerry Rice at Hillsdale Mall. Didn't bother him though since he was with some lady. Thought about asking for an autograph, but didn't. I thinkhe goes there regularly though since his kid goes to HS around here, but I don't go to Hillsdale Mall that often so I'm not certain.

Luda. I would have, but it looked like he was in a bad !%@+$+! mood. Just glaring at everyone... not saying anything... just had that feel that he'd stompon me if I said "I like your music."

Saw half of Peyton Manning's team at a po boy shop when I was real small and couldn't approach because we were just picking up and had to bounce.I'm an average fan of his so I'm not too heartbroken about it.

saw jerry rice in a hotel lobby in LA
terrel owens walked right by me on melrose
saw the lead singer of linkin park at south coast
saw jadakiss shopping for kicks at flight club
saw dom kennedy at the corner of rosewood

didn't really wanna bother any of them

Only person I've seen is the ex president Fox from Mexico at the airport...walked right past me with guards and his family
laugh.gif

49er players in their vehicles when i used to play soccer, it was near where they practiced

other than that....I always see the saber cat players around my neighborhood since they practice near me..not really celebs though

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Only person I've seen is the ex president Fox from Mexico at the airport...walked right past me with guards and his family
laugh.gif

other than that....I always see the saber cat players around my neighborhood since they practice near me..not really celebs though
Yeah I saw Mark Grieb (QB) once on Santa Clara Blvd.
I've also seen Robin Williams and just stared like wondering if I should ask for a pic.
frown.gif

I was in Burma visiting the Strand Hotel. As I was walking through the lobby admiring the interior, I heard a group of men having a heated discussion. As Iwalked closer, the voices of one of the dudes sounded reaaaally familiar but it didn't click immediately. When I finally walked close enough to where theywere sitting, I saw it was Edward Norton. Didn't really want to bother him as he seemed to be pretty immersed in his conversation, but it was definitelyrandom as hell.

Downtown Houston a couple years back I seen T-Mack and Eddie Griffin (the comedian) get out of a limo with about 10 snowbunnies and walk straight in the club.Didn't jock tho b/c I'm really not a fan of either.

OP u shoulda been at fashion square super bowl weekend...
pimp.gif
everyone where u looked was a celeb

saw kevin martin at arden fair mall. with an AVERAGE looking chick. this isnt NT standards. regular society standards. didnt approach him cuz i wasnt sure buti asked a worker just to make sure and he said yeah that's him.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Not really a "celebrity", but...Was walking at Scottsdale fashion Square today, and saw Grant Hill from the Phx Suns. I was going to say something to him, but wasnt totally sure if it was him. So I didnt want to look stupid asking him if hes Grant Hill
laugh.gif
. But I later realized it was him once this other kid hurried up and asked him for his autograph.
How did you not know it was Grant Hill? Dude is 6'8 lol.

I actually met him back in the day, but it was at an autograph signing in the mall.

Living in SoCal, all the time.
If I approached all the celebs I saw, i'd be wasting a good amount of my time.

Between San Diego and LA, yeah...

The only one I ever acknowledged was the black cat from Reno 911 though. Gave him the "hey, I know you" point.

Never mind just remembered. I
pimp.gif
with some once, so I guess that wasacknowledging them...

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom