ever walked out of a movie? (watchment sucked)

The Spirit

Bewitched the Movie

My Bloody Valentine

These are the only movies I've ever walked out of. I've seen some suck @@@ movies, but none sucked as bad as these.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

An adaption of the graphic novel means you shouldn't be required to know anything before seeing it.

Pretty much. A movie should be able to stand on its own.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

The Dark Knight

Slumdog Millionaire

The Wrestler

Shawshank Redemption

The Departed

American Beauty

The Green Mile
and Saving Private Ryan

This has to be a joke right?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was gone bounce on the Love Guru but I met a chic while I was in there.
pimp.gif

That one Nazi movie with Tom Cruise in it. About 20 minutes into it, I was bored to death. So I left to go see that Mall Cop movie, which was actually not bad.

Can someone post a link that explains the novel of watchmen so i dont wanna leave when i go see it tomorrow?

@!#+ if i'm leaving a movie, i payed of it and i'm staying there even if it sucks.

Originally Posted by LLTOOLEJ

Can someone post a link that explains the novel of watchmen so i dont wanna leave when i go see it tomorrow?
Just go on wikipedia. Thats what I did after the movie because I fell asleep during some parts. Not that it was a bad movie, I caught an 11pmshow and had no idea it was 2.5 hours.

What I like about Watchmen is the premise behind it all. Where the focus isnt the different characters powers but their interaction with one another and theirvarious ideals. Mr. Manhattan's development was impressive imo

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

the spirit

I didn't walk out on this one because me and a few friends went to see it but that s*** was horrible!!! I fell asleep on Hancock.

Never, I've always had to finish a movie, no matter what.

A lot of time wasted.

I dont think I would ever walk out of a movie no matter how bad it is. Especially if I paid for it

Originally Posted by duerr

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

I know it's all opinion but the people that walked out of watchmen, do you know anything about the graphic novel or any of the characters?
What difference does it make ?
Well i bet you a lot of people saying this movie sucked didn't read the graphic novel and don't know what they were watching. I think alot of people saw the DC logo in the movie and thought of your typical superhero movie like Iron Man, Spider Man etc and walked into the theater expecting tobe entertained without having to think much and watch people being saved from falling cars etc.. None of the characters in Watchmen have superpowers, exceptDr. Manhattan and are simply normal everyday people that tried to help others while dealing with there own personal problems.

Everyone knows all the superhero characters in the superhero movies nowadays and not many people that don't read comics know about the Watchmen.Everyone's heard of Superman, Spider Man, Batman whether your into comics or not. But not many people have heard of Rorschach, Silk Spectre, or TheComedian.

Of course everyone is entitled to there opinion and I totally respect that but if you don't know much about the story and are gonna say it sucked or thisand that at least know what your getting into. Also what did you guys think was boring about the movie?

Back
Top Bottom