Ever wonder about your ex? vol. Stylin' on you..

I do wonder about her

but next time i see here.. i wanna make sure that shes the one bein "Styled on"

It motivates me to be better... Like yeah, i do it to better myself but id be lyin if "Stylin" on her wasnt another motive..

*Peeps sig*
lol

Not gonna front.

I'm the type of cat that'll smash ex's after the breakup and far after..

I know, I know. 
ohwell.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

I do wonder about her

but next time i see here.. i wanna make sure that shes the one bein "Styled on"

It motivates me to be better... Like yeah, i do it to better myself but id be lyin if "Stylin" on her wasnt another motive..

*Peeps sig*
lol
most realistic reply. Everybody knows they think about their ex's from time to time. And they want to look better off.

Stumbled across her Myspace page almost 2 years back. And she was pretty fat, as she was trending towards our break-up. lol.

i already know whatsup so no need for me to check up on her
laugh.gif
, she got uglier, 4 kids and 1 on the way.

ahhhhh well. life goes on.
pimp.gif

All you lames saying you don't care. You must not have been serious or loved em. Hell yea I hope the *!* is doing bad.

My Long story short.
She was like my first official girlfriend so I was mad crazy about her. I was only 21 at the time. Come to find out she had been cheating on me with her ex. The *!* burned me cuz this nasty *!* gave it to her. (yes it was curable) lol. Anyway the guy called himself not liking me and his friends hated me too since I was with his ex. We ended up fighting and all. Anyway we called ourselves working it out. She cheated again!! The dude got my number somehow and called me and told me he just left our house and to prove it he left the condom wrapper under the matress. I find it, I go nuts. Choked the is out. Restraining order, blah blah. Two years later I run into the chic, she tells me she's sorry she misses me and she made a mistake. I keeps it moving. This year (a total of 5 years since we were together) she finds me on facebook. She tells me she wishes she had of treated me right and omg you look so good now, seems like you are doing good from pictures she sees ect. She tells me she's married about to get divorced, knocked up and had a kid by her husband. He cheats on her constantly and leaves her at home all the time with the babies. She says she's miserable and she hates her life. I smiled the whole got damn time she was instant messaging me this *!*. I win. Monica Frances Wilson. You stupid *!* !!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the serious ex's i was with. one i still speak with her moms (her moms was telling people i was her son) every once and a while. she told me her daughter got her car repoed and dropped out of school. i havent spoken to her in a while, but when i was with my last ex she called and told her i was with her and i could hear it in her voice she was jealous. she called me one day and said she had a dream about me, we talked for a good 2hours she said she was almost raped twice and gets wasted daily
tired.gif

latest ex, got pregnant by her ex like two months after we broke up. now dude is back in jail (got out in may, got preggors in sept) now she single knocked up with a kid on the way in july. she got alot of fam to support her so she good.

me on the other hand, i got a few stacks in the bank saving for a car next year. trying to get back into school. just trying to get my life back in shape.

Originally Posted by dunks87

both my exes got kids by women they can't stand. I'm graduating from college ON TIME in may with a degree no kids and a bright future. So I already won no need to brag.

wink.gif

mine moved back up to ny after i broke up with him.
i hear he's engaged to his cousin's ex gf & is now exiled from his family.......

i win.
smile.gif

She tells me she's married about to get divorced, knocked up and had a kid by her husband. He cheats on her constantly and leaves her at home all the time with the babies. She says she's miserable and she hates her life. I smiled the whole got damn time she was instant messaging me this *!*. I win. Monica Frances Wilson. You stupid *!* !!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've only been in one serious relationship that got deaded about 5-6 years ago...

But after we broke up, we still were on good terms... plus I had that green light to beat it whenever we were together...

In between '06-early '08, we fell out of contact, but started communicating back around mid '08, right around our graduation dates...

Anyway, we used to always ask each other who the special person was in each of our lives...

For some reason she makes it seem like its some type of competiton between me and her new boyfriend...

I remember askin about that special someone in her life, and she told me that she was seeing this 30 year old dude that she was staying with, blah! blah!... and she would always try to point out the positive things about this dude, i guess to make me jealous or somethin...

And she always points out the things he does that I never did when I was with her, even when i dont ask her... on some ol' "yea, my father and my bf are going bike-riding and fishing soon" or "What type of football do you play, cuz I'm goin to watch my bf play in his flag-football championship later this week"...

I just sit back with the "ORLY" face feelin real
grin.gif
 on the inside lol...

But we always wish each other the best, nonetheless... Whatever major accomplishments that we achieve in our lives, we always make it a point to let each other know, just so we can still keep in touch...

as a matter of fact, she swung past my house a couple of months ago when she was in town... She still looks as good as she always did, and I'm not even goina front, i would like to touch the hind-parts once again...
laugh.gif

I'm just sittin back, waiting on that moment to get that 1-on-1 time again, so I can press down on her and make that smash move...
devil.gif

My HS girlfriend broke up with me to run with the neighborhood weed dealer because he had $$$ and I was a broke student. Come to find out later that the dude started her on crack. She is tore up now. ....man, that was 18 years ago.

But I met my (now) wife the next summer.

I win.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

http://niketalk.com/topic/231535?page=1

*cough*

Come on, how is OP supposed to search and find that thread? You dudes act like the search engine is god

that thread was made by me, and generally revolves around a girl that began as my girlfriend, who eventually turned into a jumpoff, and how she got fat and wanted me back. Then NT clowned me, lulz ensued after pictures with her weight gain were posted, and we exchanged a couple emails (she was genuinely interested, I was just bored on NT.) thats how (one) of my exs is doing.

my most recent ex is fat, has always been fat, and will probably continue to be fat. shes still in HS, but she has a car and a job, so she's winning while I'm cramped up over a calc 2 book for 4/5s of my time out of class.

and before a mod tries to ban me again for ban dodging, me and meth got a deal.
nerd.gif

There is only one ex that I wonder about, I have better odds of meeting Jesus in a 7 - 11 parking lot than ever seeing her again though.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm calling bull on everyone in this thread.

you may not CARE but if you don't even CARE....you're buggin...

laugh.gif
 please tell me you've moved on since then. but yeah i think about them.. then i think about why it didn't work out.
grin.gif

gotta keep it moving on some guru type steez. ex to the next girl.

Ran into my ex in Boston last friday at a fundraiser.  Had my GF on my arm and everything.  I kid you not, that *$%% felt bitter sweet to see the look on her face, especially when she realized I knew she was rollin' dolo.  Had your boy cheesin' all night
happy.gif

Hit me with the Facebook message 2 days ago tommbout "it was so good to see you...we should catch up."  Nah, I'm good
laugh.gif

So everyone in here is doing better than their ex?

Either theres a whole lot of ducktales in here or people on NT make some %%@@!! choices.

My ex is doing rather good.
She couldve kept up with me.

Originally Posted by Diego

So everyone in here is doing better than their ex?

Either theres a whole lot of ducktales in here or people on NT make some %%@@!! choices.

My ex is doing rather good.
She couldve kept up with me.

Thats what happens when you date losers SMH at me, not hard to do better than them
laugh.gif
smh.gif
  Nah one is doing well and good for him, he was a good guy.  But the others? *brushes off shoulder*
laugh.gif

I dont necessarily look forward to seeing em....
but when I do come across one of em, I just hope Im doin better than them.
Of course I wish them the best, cuz I still care bout em cuz I was with them at one point of time.
but I like the feeling of them knowing they not doin as good as they were when they was with Me.
u could say thats some petty isht but oh well....
I know most wont admit to it but Im sure hella others do the same thang.

EXAMPLE: Seen one of My ex's at Best Buy and the convo went somethin like this

Her: hey long time no see how u been?
Me: nothing much just back home on break from school wat u been on? school? workin?
Her: nothin just workin
Me: where at?
Her: Ace Hardware
Me: oh well dats wasup. u still lookin good, I see u still takin care of yaself
Her: thanks, I just had My third kid, so it be hard to hit the gym but I try when I can
Me: Damn....um congrats!
Her: thanks. well wats new with ya? all the girls still chasing u?
Me: Lol naw, I wish. I been in a relationship for like the past 8 months. wat bout u? u and the babby daddy finna tie the knot?
Her: Aw shes a lucky girl.....Naw....I dont know where the father of the first two is and the father of my most recent one is in jail...
Me: Damn....well its hella dudes out here so I know u gon snag one in no time. But Ima holla at u tho. take care!
Her: bye
ohwell.gif

Me: *Give her a hug and commence the strongest diddy-bop out of the store that I can produce*

Back
Top Bottom