Ever wonder about your ex? vol. Stylin' on you..

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm calling bull on everyone in this thread.

you may not CARE but if you don't even CARE....you're buggin...

laugh.gif
 please tell me you've moved on since then. but yeah i think about them.. then i think about why it didn't work out.
grin.gif

gotta keep it moving on some guru type steez. ex to the next girl.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

All you lames saying you don't care. You must not have been serious or loved em. Hell yea I hope the *!* is doing bad.

My Long story short.
She was like my first official girlfriend so I was mad crazy about her. I was only 21 at the time. Come to find out she had been cheating on me with her ex. The *!* burned me cuz this nasty *!* gave it to her. (yes it was curable) lol. Anyway the guy called himself not liking me and his friends hated me too since I was with his ex. We ended up fighting and all. Anyway we called ourselves working it out. She cheated again!! The dude got my number somehow and called me and told me he just left our house and to prove it he left the condom wrapper under the matress. I find it, I go nuts. Choked the is out. Restraining order, blah blah. Two years later I run into the chic, she tells me she's sorry she misses me and she made a mistake. I keeps it moving. This year (a total of 5 years since we were together) she finds me on facebook. She tells me she wishes she had of treated me right and omg you look so good now, seems like you are doing good from pictures she sees ect. She tells me she's married about to get divorced, knocked up and had a kid by her husband. He cheats on her constantly and leaves her at home all the time with the babies. She says she's miserable and she hates her life. I smiled the whole got damn time she was instant messaging me this *!*. I win. Monica Frances Wilson. You stupid *!* !!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damn
pimp.gif
karma is a !$**%

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Do you ever look forward to seeing your ex in hopes that you're doing better than them? Got any stories of when you saw them doing worst than when you two were together?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you salty Face?
glasses.gif

All you lames saying you don't care. You must not have been serious or loved em. Hell yea I hope the *!* is doing bad.

My Long story short.
She was like my first official girlfriend so I was mad crazy about her. I was only 21 at the time. Come to find out she had been cheating on me with her ex. The *!* burned me cuz this nasty *!* gave it to her. (yes it was curable) lol. Anyway the guy called himself not liking me and his friends hated me too since I was with his ex. We ended up fighting and all. Anyway we called ourselves working it out. She cheated again!! The dude got my number somehow and called me and told me he just left our house and to prove it he left the condom wrapper under the matress. I find it, I go nuts. Choked the is out. Restraining order, blah blah. Two years later I run into the chic, she tells me she's sorry she misses me and she made a mistake. I keeps it moving. This year (a total of 5 years since we were together) she finds me on facebook. She tells me she wishes she had of treated me right and omg you look so good now, seems like you are doing good from pictures she sees ect. She tells me she's married about to get divorced, knocked up and had a kid by her husband. He cheats on her constantly and leaves her at home all the time with the babies. She says she's miserable and she hates her life. I smiled the whole got damn time she was instant messaging me this *!*. I win. Monica Frances Wilson. You stupid *!* !!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

orson-clapping.gif

no because i regret all of them. but i do wonder about a few dudes i never sealed the deal with. (relationship wise) i know one of my ex's is doing better than me because he is older. but im not into all of that so i dont care. i think i have turned out pretty well and im striving for bigger and better so im not concerned.

I'm not going to lie nt I was styled on by my ex/bm I met up with her at a college game and she was with the tall buff dude and I was alone and when she saw me she was tring to get me jealous feeling him up and s\&¤ I was uncomfortable couldn't enjoy the game left early. Came to pic up my kid he was at her home.... Months later she got prego she told me that dude left her and he didn't want to support the upcoming baby then she ask if I could become a FATHER FIGURE to her child, I told her that I don't take care of no ones mistakes.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Deep down everyone is still mad at their ex and still cares about them in some way. Its almost like the person who does their best to suppress those feelings wins.

True talk right there

just got out a 2 year relationship not too long ago and im finally starting to realize how much she treated me like !!*# when i treated her like a +$+$$% queen, so i hope shes doing +$+$$% horrible right now

^ For real! When your ex treated you poorly or did you wrong, it's hard to wish them well. I certainly don't wish anything bad to happen to them (like health wise), but deep down I hope they get treated like garbage once too. Does that make me a bad person? Probably. But karma is a....

Originally Posted by Nek32

^ For real! When your ex treated you poorly or did you wrong, it's hard to wish them well. I certainly don't wish anything bad to happen to them (like health wise), but deep down I hope they get treated like garbage once too. Does that make me a bad person? Probably. But karma is a....
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. [/color]
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nek32

yeah, i dont wish bad upon her health wise or anything like that. Its funny though, cause she told me all her ex's used to treat her like %!%$, and then i treat her as good as can be, and im the one who gets treated like %!%$
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm calling bull on everyone in this thread.

you may not CARE but if you don't even CARE....you're buggin...

?
If my ex slobbin up 12 49ers players at a  Sonic in Dallas I could care less. In fact that probably is what she doing
smokin.gif

One of my ex's from high school looks soooo bangin' these days. Back in the day she was cute but I thought she was too plain, both physically and personality wise, and plus she was two years younger than me.

I'm gonna look for some pics, maybe I'm just trippin'.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

My Long story short.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

orson-clapping.gif
@ the other man

For you?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But glad you got her off the team.. why it alwasy feel good whensomeone is losing and you're not?! 
pimp.gif

Have to see my ex everyday cause we're in the same class.... I don't even trip about her though cause I know for a FACT that I'm doing better than her.

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

My Long story short.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

orson-clapping.gif
@ the other man

For you?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But glad you got her off the team.. why it alwasy feel good whensomeone is losing and you're not?! 
pimp.gif

* goes to write romantic comedy screenplay*
Need a co-writer
smile.gif

But I generally don't care, I may wonder once in a blue moon but that's about it. 

Back during my senior yr of high school while I'm waitin for my current girl, I see my one ex's pops waitin for her. He see and get all happy to see me like I was his son or somethin
laugh.gif
He was all "Maaaaaan, I wish my daughter woulda stayed w/ yo #+%. This lil n_ she w/ now aint got !*%* goin for himself." I'm like "Yea, aey, !*%* happens. I'm waitin for my girl right now" He get a discerned look on his face and dips out
laugh.gif

Fast Forward to last yr, my lil cuz sees em in the corner store in the hood. This dude gassin me mad hard like "Oh, yea, Black, man, my n_ bout to be a lawyer soon, he college" Her pops thinkin he bluffin asked him which college and my cuz was like "*sucks teeth* PITT n_!" He at a D1 school, focused, blah blah blah" Dude and ol girl was lookin salty cause she got like 3 kids, not w/ none of they dads, etc etc. Once dude told me the story, I just busted out laughin.

Back
Top Bottom