Ever wonder about your ex? vol. Stylin' on you..

Do you ever look forward to seeing your ex in hopes that you're doing better than them? Got any stories of when you saw them doing worst than when you two were together?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll be honest, sometimes I do hope to bump into a particular ex. He slaughtered my self-esteem while we were together while I was a teen, and it took me a long time to rebuild it.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm calling bull on everyone in this thread.

you may not CARE but if you don't even CARE....you're buggin...

indeed...

I think we are all curious about the ex's we cared for atleast , doesnt mean i am loosing sleep over seeing them . Just rather hope they are well

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The cool thing to say is "no, I don't care"...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Although I wish all of my women good luck.. I don't want them to be in a better position than me. Nonetheless, I keep in contact with almost all of them.. and yeah, they're not doing anything spectacular
laugh.gif
... One of em is going to an Ivy league though.. props to her
pimp.gif
[/color]

true. As time passes you start to care less and less about em. especially if you on someone new.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Nah whether they're doing good or bad, idgaf about them at all.
laugh.gif
this is true also.

Deep down everyone is still mad at their ex and still cares about them in some way. Its almost like the person who does their best to suppress those feelings wins.

I saw my ex today, we go to the same college. When I leave to go home she comes in for class. I saw her from a distance so I knew she would walk past me so I didn't even pay her any mind but out of the peripheral I could see her stare at me.
laugh.gif

Course I do, but it's not something I dwell on for long. It's just a mere moment, then I think of how much of a @$+%$ she is.. and the thought's gone.

i wonder about one of mine. actually i wish i could get in contact with her just to see what shes doing......im sure better than me. still miss her
tired.gif

see mines every other day (we work together)
will be glad when i dont have to anymore (fall semester)
dont care about him..couldn't care less how he is

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I'll be honest, sometimes I do hope to bump into a particular ex. He slaughtered my self-esteem while we were together while I was a teen, and it took me a long time to rebuild it.
Oh snap, stay away guys, she one of those stage 5 clingers.

Holding grudges and shhhh

sick.gif

Originally Posted by imsojayded

see mines every other day (we work together)
will be glad when i dont have to anymore (fall semester)
dont care about him..couldn't care less how he is
laugh.gif

I wonder about mine every once in a while... just cuz somethin reminds me of her... i KNOW there's no way she's doin better than me
laugh.gif

I seen mine the other day.
I hate her guts, but man was she looking good, and that box was superb.
I could've get her back on the team, but she is not worth the headache.
Plus you always supposed to move forward not backward.

Once in awhile when i'm bored...
roll.gif

I don't have any feelings for her though.. so #imgood

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Oh snap, stay away guys, she one of those stage 5 clingers.

Holding grudges and shhhh

sick.gif
What are you even talking about? I hate when people run their mouths about stuff they have no clue about. I have a man, I'm not checking for my ex like that. My ex was just a mentally and physically abusive idiot, so yeah, I resent him and hold a grudge. You'd hold a grudge, too, if someone you loved attacked you when you were a kid. Way to be insensitive, dude, trying to make the situation into something it's not. I haven't even talked to him in close to 9 years.

I see my ex at school every day holding hands with her current dude.
It irks the hell outta me sometimes but normally I just walk past them without saying anything.
I need a girl bad.

Back
Top Bottom