Ever worked as bouncer/ security at a club ?? v. 2nd job

just curious, share your input please?

I'll share a background story, i have a 9-5 but in these economic times I am in search of a 2nd PT job for nights or weekends. Well my good friend since wewere lil kids got out of military and works security at one of the "popular" clubs in Washington D.C.. and he said he could help me find a job. Hisboss said I need to get Washington D.C police clearance and i pretty much got the gig, But the hours suck. I dont have as much discipline as my friend does..id be chasing tail instead of smackin dudes up with walkie talkies ( which is fun from watching this happen time after time
roll.gif
roll.gif
)

Im also looking into this security , fed government job and it will help my resume, but not sure if im willing to sacrifice my nights and weekends.

Stories please ?
glasses.gif

I

my dad was a bouncer, he was shot twice in the 80's working a concert,and a few years back he kicked 2 guys out of a bar and they came back with more ppland it took 5 guys to take him down

My friend is a bouncer at a club in SF. He doesn't do anything just stand there and listen to the music. Although that is how we became friends, because hestarted to hit on me while I was waiting for my friend...haha

knew some guy i went to hs that was a bouncer. he was a couple yrs older than us and when we were in hs, he would let us in the strip club, lol

Originally Posted by northshore86

My friend is a bouncer at a club in SF. He doesn't do anything just stand there and listen to the music. Although that is how we became friends, because he started to hit on me while I was waiting for my friend...haha

Wait... what?
grin.gif

A couple of my buddies worked the doors at a smaller club in Seattle. They loved it the waitresses would bring them drinks and they would flirt w/ all thecuties. It was a mellower laid back place though

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Are u a big guy?

not at all, 5'10 5'11 bench 200-210. but my friend is also my workout buddy, no ayo

My friend is a bouncer at a club in SF. He doesn't do anything just stand there and listen to the music. Although that is how we became friends, because he started to hit on me while I was waiting for my friend...haha
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Are u a big guy?

not at all, 5'10 5'11 bench 200-210. but my friend is also my workout buddy, no ayo

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm sure that's a chick. I hope
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Wait... what?
grin.gif

definitely ayo

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

man don't be one of those hatin' !%% bouncers like your so important...
smh.gif

cant stand those fools....The mellow laid back ones are appreciated
pimp.gif

The SF part explains this entire post.

Back
Top Bottom