Every Mans/Sneaker heads worst night mare! What would you do if this happened to you!?

Originally Posted by KSTAR

So you and your girl/wife get into a huge fight and you come home to all your kicks outside thrown all over the place...out the boxes and etc...what would you do??

My EX-gf used to do this for fun just to piss me off...needless to say we didn't date for long.

as a female...i cant see a guy doing this. if he did, id probably do something to his car or whatever else he cared about...if i was into the whole revenge thing.

as a female...i cant see a guy doing this. if he did, id probably do something to his car or whatever else he cared about...if i was into the whole revenge thing.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

laugh.gif

My friends girl took a butcher's knife to his entire wardrobe then doused gravity bong water all over it. Smeared ketchup and bbq sauce all over his apartment. Busted up walls. This was in college.

My friends girl took a butcher's knife to his entire wardrobe then doused gravity bong water all over it. Smeared ketchup and bbq sauce all over his apartment. Busted up walls. This was in college.

Id tell her in a stern but calm manner.. "go outside and pick my things up before I lose my temper.."

If she really my girl, she'll know wsup. Or else she'll be fetching her @$*# down the street. Id warn her tho.

laugh.gif
at the responses

Id tell her in a stern but calm manner.. "go outside and pick my things up before I lose my temper.."

If she really my girl, she'll know wsup. Or else she'll be fetching her @$*# down the street. Id warn her tho.

laugh.gif
at the responses

Back
Top Bottom