Everybody Hates Chris was a funny show.

i, too, NEVER watched it until now
laugh.gif

"My father thought he could fix anything with Krazy Glue or duct tape."
"If all studying was rewarded with pizza, then Charles Barkley would have won a Nobel Prize"

Ive been watchin this since the 1st episode. Too bad they cancelled it tho

Funny show!

*Chris reaches for cans of food... Terry Crew comes in " Boy you tryna feed the needy or be the needy"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

nobody recognized how good everybody hates chris and the game was until they got cancelled
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
Your point? Have you always been a fan of all entertainment you've enjoyed from the beginning?

It's not an uncommon occurrence.

one of my favorite quotes was the womans logic
If i ask for something you'll think about it

but when you ask you mean right now

i butchered it
ohwell.gif
 y'all got the gist of it though

His teacher be havin' me rollin' with her racial undertones.

Chris: I have a father
Teacher: Oh i know, if only your mother knew his name.

"Now Chris, my special request, to provide w/ a victory meal of ribs and pig knuckles has been declined
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Chris if your ppl can't afford to pay cash, i'll see if we accept foodstamps"

It's funny but I really don't like how dude FAILS every ep. I didn't catch on to the format at first but rooting for Chris to win is a waste of time
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Chris Rock's commentary throughout the show is funny as well.

I watched an episode the other day when Chris was babysitting this girl's baby, and a guy who claimed to be the father came by and took the baby.

And he said something like, "It must be his, because there's no black man claiming a child that's not his."
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I must admit, I was sleeping on this show, but I finally watched a few episodes and I got addicted. Same goes for The Game.

I watch it every night on Nick.

"Dude, you are so in there!"
roll.gif

This show is absolute genius!
pimp.gif

Why did it get canceled though?

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

His teacher be havin' me rollin' with her racial undertones.

Chris: I have a father
Teacher: Oh i know, if only your mother knew his name.

"Now Chris, my special request, to provide w/ a victory meal of ribs and pig knuckles has been declined
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Chris if your ppl can't afford to pay cash, i'll see if we accept foodstamps"
There's this one episode where she's having a parent-teacher conference with Chris and his mother, and I believe there was something Rochelle misunderstood, and Chris' teacher says, "Oh, let me put it in your language, 'Rules is rules.'"
laugh.gif

Ms. Morello: Aw Chris, you didn't have to bring any food. Sometimes I forget how strong your people are.
Chris: What you do mean how strong my people are?
Ms. Morello: What do I mean how strong your people are. You shall overcome someday
roll.gif

I slept on it too..... but now!

I can't go without it. & what so funny if u watched his comedy specials he talks about everything that's on da show.

Back
Top Bottom