Everyday Pple - LAUCNH PARTY VIDEO pg4

Video Here : : :

Everyday Pple LAUNCH PARTY VIDEO
l_98e4cc523c64698b21f860f5c9b8b8aa.jpg
l_10209709db3c5b32547f422b781ec091.jpg
l_10923ded0c62af6ecad00853e73d311c.jpg
l_d1a24041a9e13d7cb14b1e032d806ef1.jpg

More pics from the launch event coming soon.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Yo Lavan.. what does the Crown mean on I Crown DC?

I think I would rock everything other than the Fake Busters.. for obvious reasons.. lol

However.. is Busters a play on the Cali use of the Term?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Rock...I intended for it to mean "I Rule DC"

But folks have been calling it the "I'm the King of DC" shirt.

The "Busters" in Fake Busters is more like Ghost Busters or Myth Busters...

But could somewhat seem like a play on the Cali slang.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Pick up your phone sir...

Sick. Just Sick.

Props.

How much you want me to paypal you?

Keep up the good work.

Can I get a t with the "everyday people" in the font like the flyer?

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

That font is something serious...thanks to MyT for sharing it.

Such a design may come in time.

Some things will DRASTICALLY improve in the near future with E.P., as I prepare to have tees made from scratch...versus using blanks by popular brands such as American Apparel, Jerzees, and Gildan. It's way expensive, but I'm close to that financial goal.

I learned some things about the screen printing process with this first batch of tees, that will help me design them better for a tighter outcome.

Thanks for the props too Kev.

Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

I like the joint you have on...not because you have it on but yeah...i missed the aquas though so thats dead

That FAKE BUSTERS joint is lame to me...its just a corny concept IMO...like it tried too hard to be for sneakerheads

I WILL try to pick up that "c.r.e.a.m" tee that matches the foams...nice lil chill shirt
The Real.

I'd like the white/purple University one. Like these, but damn, what's up with one that just says Everyday Pple?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Quote:
That FAKE BUSTERS joint is lame to me...its just a corny concept IMO...like it tried too hard to be for sneakerheads

Not to speak for the dude i.e. Wale! "supporters" on here who get defensive over anything said critical of "their man"... For I am fully aware that LaVan is a grown @#%$ man and can speak for his damn himself, and he ALWAYS does...

However, just by looking at the difference in designs from shirt to shirt, it's more than obvious that LaVan is making sure he isn't ignoring a certain market/demographic.

When you successfully do that, there is no such thing as "trying to hard." You are giving respect that that demographic will appreciate in the short and long run.

It's Business 101. And, I personally will NOT wear the "fakebusters" shirt, but, I'm not the demographic for it either. So, keep it moving to the next design.

Quote:
I WILL try to pick up that "c.r.e.a.m" tee that matches the foams...nice lil chill shirt
"Open and closed case, Johnson!" :lol:
laugh.gif

BLACK and RED :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Beltway,
Kev explained it best. I just tried to cover alot of ground.

Dest. Kicks...the name only tee will be coming.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

you had a great launch and a turn out my dude.

hope for great success for you in the future.
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Thanks Jason. I appreciate your support. And next time you have a show let me know. As a matter of fact, you need to start posting threads about it. You'd get some support from the local folks. Not many people in the local section party that hard so you'll never really get much reponses from the event flyers...I learned that after a while.

But if you let people know you're performing...you may get more comments/responses.

I'm in there the next time you got a show.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Congrats Lavan the tees are on point. I couldnt make your launch but it seem sucessful. My favorite is still the Fakebuster based on the illustration. Keep doing your thing.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

FLiP SeNsAyShUn, they fit like a regular tee. No small cuts. No extra long torso.

I may not have the white in XL any longer though.

email me at:

lavan@everydaypple.com

Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

The DC Joints are real nice.... Props on the tees L.... Turnout was nice... I had to keep it moving to Ozzios... where the women were wearing the tight jeans instead of the other way around.... lol

Chris you a fool. There were some young jeans up in that joint no doubt.

I just still dont understand it. As a man, why would I want to castrate myself with stretch denim?
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

some of the colors of the screen print joints were dope. I @#%$ wit alot of the tees... keep up the good work
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

THANKS LAVAN. YEAH NEXT TIME I WILL POST. JUST WAS BUSY CAUSE HU.

RUDOLPH...OZIO'S WAS CRAZY PACKED...I NEVER SEEN SO MUCH BLACK PEOPLE IN THERE....WOMEN WAS ON POINT BUT THE HUMIDITY KILLED IT.
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Lavan please get me a gray "in everyday we trust" shirt asap
Another one bites the dust!

Shirts look good. And the tags. I'm surprised by the decent overall quality. Looks professional.

Very good indeed. Damn I can't wait until I can really show my head in public(33rd of Nevuary, Mark your calendars, boys and girls!!!!).

Definitely need the shirt w/ the Crown.........

Team DC/MD/VA​

MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

L ....$25 plus shipping to the Beav?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Shirts are definitely hot man... I wanna purchase ASAP... Lemme know when/how that's possible...
TeamCowboysWe back in '07

Back
Top Bottom