Everyone has that one girl that they can't forget about, how did you get over it?

yuku
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

she cheated on me last year
i dumped her
she took me out to eat last sunday
I still like her
frown.gif

You're just asking for more heartache man. If she had any respect for you she wouldn't have cheated.

Bob Ross is great.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

killed her. figured if I can't have her, no one else can either. 

Thought about it , but I would be at least a top two suspect at this point

Everything went upside down about a month ago...still think about her/situation everyday..but, is getting better. Can't figure out what the hell goes on in a chick's mind.

Originally Posted by bns1201

time + tons of other girls + remembering she wasn't as smart as me

This.... But somehow she pop outta nowhere with my friends or drive pass me and then old feelings start to come back. Small world I've been avoiding her so much for since we broke up and now she is everywhere I go.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Freakazoid

Originally Posted by bns1201

time + tons of other girls + remembering she wasn't as smart as me

This.... But somehow she pop outta nowhere with my friends or drive pass me and then old feelings start to come back. Small world I've been avoiding her so much for since we broke up and now she is everywhere I go.
30t6p3b.gif

she's been blown up my phone this past week after 2+ yrs of no speak. leading her on and then never answering her texts back FTW

In life in general and not just when it comes to women I think it is important to not have a dependecy on anything but yourself for happiness. Growing up the people that were closest to me died when I was young and I really never had someone to lean on and my relationship with my mother was really bad . I suffered from manic depression and had a $@$% load of friends, was popular, "cool" etc but I always felt alone. Eventually I had a few girlfriends and naturally my relationship with them would be extremely deep and close. My last girlfriend was someone I could never imagine not having in my life at any point. We were extremely close and we had been with each other through extremely tuff times for both of us. Eventually we started growing apart and we stayed together just out of lust and sexual dependecy. Within two months of us breaking up she was dating and having sex with someone else after our breakup and she treated me like I was just a @*%!+ off the street once she started getting pounded out. She would still call me crying still send me text emails and everything wanting to start over. I knew it was over because I just couldn't go back to a relationship wherein I wasn't being cultivated and appreciated. I had a hard time seeing myself ever investing that type of energy in another woman so I went absolutely ape $@$% in chasing my dreams down and beating them into a bloody pulp when I got my hands on them. Now I'm in the company of Kings and I'm laying the foundation for my kingdom and my ex sees it and hears about it and is salty. I have no feelings for her anymore and when I think about her my chest doesn't feel heavy and there is no pain. She hasn't changed, she hasn't matured or worked on herself she just hopped on the next penis and rode the wave. Don't be that guy or girl that has to be in a relationship or under someone else to get over someone else. Be that guy or girl that puts the magnifying glass on themself and with all intent and purpose dissects the ugly parts and cuts them out. Improve grow and become a independent self sufficient monster that is constantly evolving and changing as it pursues its victim which is life. Traumatize and brutalize life dont let it traumatize and brutalize you. Your life, your rules. God bless

What do you guys do when she is everywhere that you are so you always see her? I just broke up with her a month ago and I know her because she does all of the same stuff as me. Every time I see her it kills me
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

killed her. figured if I can't have her, no one else can either. 

you too bro??  thats really the best advice.  once you've worn somebody's face as your own for a few hours, the initial excitement wears off and it occurs to you she was just a regular girl. you might even laugh about being hung up on her for so long as you digest her bone marrow.

I KNOW SHE GOT A MAN NOW AND IM MARRIED....BUT ONCE IN A WHILE I STILL...

Spoiler [+]
Fap_Meme1_RE_Tips_on_how_to_masturbate_s300x300_206447_RE_Perverted_Newspaper_Headlines-s300x300-228391.jpg

...AND IT SOOTHES THE WOUNDS...

Back
Top Bottom