Everyone wants to be "sneakerheads" now

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

_____'s saying that the South is late on everything is late. Dudes been sayin that.

BTW,

NYC H0M0s started tight jeans.

*leaves thread*
nerd.gif
And the rest of the country followed.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

if anything good came out of the whole "Sneakerhead" culture, its people that actually dress well

Originally Posted by airmaxwun

if anything good came out of the whole "Sneakerhead" culture, its people that actually dress well

not everybody dresses "well" in that culture, I think that's been proven..

I find it quite funny but a little annoying also...like dudes at my school thinks they're "true sneakerheads" and has the "Yeah, look at me, I'm the freshest __ alive" mentality with their latest Footlocker kicks on and go all around bragging to others...and yet they don't know shiitt about sneakers when you talk to them. But hey I'm not mad, they do their thing as long as they're happy...Gives me a good laugh everyday at school haha.

Its called hype. Hate it & love it because when it's time for me to sell a pair of sneakers, they'll buy.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

_____'s saying that the South is late on everything is late. Dudes been sayin that.

BTW,

NYC H0M0s started tight jeans.

*leaves thread*
nerd.gif
And the rest of the country followed.
grin.gif
Not everyone.

Are you one of them?
grin.gif

If dudes wanna run around preachin' "sneakerhead", let em'. Guy's who show respect don't go around gloating about $**% or posting pics on their fb. Just be a guy who loves shoes, and let the others follow.

It's fallen off, hard.

Sneakerhead used to be a subculture, but now it's a mainstream and pushed by companies and advertisements.

ehh...the days of being a sneakerhead is wayyy gone now. im talking about when you bought kicks knowing within a few years it would be worth 3x the amount paid. I stopped collecting back in 05 when i found out all the Jordans I owned would be retroed/re-retroed. days when oly VI's were worth $600+, now I'm seeing them go for $300. reason why the only sneakers i currently own is a pair of wht/wht air forces and a few vans.

Wait, so buyin' sneaks is now about re-selling? That's #$%!*. If I knew someone who bought some sneaks just to peddle them for 3x the amount to some unlucky wanna-be "sneakerhead", I'd @#$# on the dude. Forget all that. The game has changed for the worse because of RESELLERS, not retro'd kicks.

I wish more of these young kids would become "sneakerheads".

Makes it easier to make more money off the shoes I'm going to try to unload soon
nerd.gif

Spring cleaning time and the closet is cluttered
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom