Everyone wants to be "sneakerheads" now

first off i wanna start with saying "no hate" is going on but i live in south of atlanta georgia and around here ive been noticing more of kids wanting to be sneakerheads. i mean no hate but it annoys me when they dont even know what theyre talking about. for example i sold dude some retro last shot 14s and later on facebook i see a picture of him modeling it calling them "OG" 14s..
which brings up my next topic theres guys on my facebook dashboard posting up wall photos of them modeling like females in every retro jordan shoe theyve just picked up..iuno any of yall feel the same? people went from being goons, jerks, now sneakerheads? 

hate for the south is strong on here, and this thread isn't helping
frown.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

hate for the south is strong on here, and this thread isn't helping
frown.gif

This has nothing to do with this South you have people like this in every region. Its been like this for a very long time now that didn't just happen..but who cares? Do you..

yeah man no hate on south i love the south im jus annoyed by these dudes acting like females bout shoes and such. modeling them, posting pics of female colored spizikes saying they hot and etc..

Just let them be... one of my facebook friends has an album dedicated to his FAKE yeezy's.... those that know know whats up... those that don't know need to be left in their blissful fraudulence

you a couple of years too late with this son this is old news...wait nvm you're from the south so it probably did just start happenin there
laugh.gif

Taking modeling pictures with your shoes and posting them up on a social networking website has nothing to do with being a "sneakerhead", it's called being corny. I don't flash my possessions on websites like that, I do it anonymously like everybody else on NT, where there is an understanding and mutual appreciation for shoes.

23652_109248475754190_100000071137866_249515_7884570_n.jpg

his caption. 

off white lexus..

ole g puff say you got it locked and we found out its the key stuck,
used to f.ckin with that cheap stuff,
i show you rosee bottles of that cleeko-khalifa(successor)

prokid404 wrote:
Just let them be

Brandon5000 wrote:
Just let them be... one of my facebook friends has an album dedicated to his FAKE yeezy's.... those that know know whats up... those that don't know need to be left in their blissful fraudulence

just let folks live, homey...

they happy... let'em be happy...

i am lettn them live homie lol. im jus saying if any of yall feel the same way specially when you log on facebook and see something like this
26844_108789649138086_100000211532186_227670_211281_n.jpg
and dudes saying they hot

Back
Top Bottom