Everything happens for a reason?

Anyone else believe this? You drive all the way to the sneaker store you forgot your wallet. You go by the jump off and you forget the rubber. You get out thecar cursing someones name in your mind and you hit your head or stump your toe. I can`t be the only one.

I think everything happens for a reason but damn...I wish there was a letter that came in the mail to tell you what it was..most days I don't think aboutit like that though, usually I'm like "ehh I forgot/didn't make sure/misplaced" cause I'm good for things being in order and then jackingmyself up..

It's all about how you manipulate the meaning of the words. If in any situation, you can somehow manage to learn some small lesson or gain even the tiniestbit of wisdom, then that experience has a purpose. And if you dig deep enough, you're bound to gain some wisdom from virtually ANY andEVERY situation, be it a wrong turn or a bad cold
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

One of the most irrational thoughts ever.

I disagree also. I think everything happen for a reason. That and "you reap what you sow" is the two things I live by which is why I'm apretty good person.

lol imo, some things do happen for a reason like karma, but forgetting your wallet just means you gotta remember to bring it next time

One of the most irrational thoughts ever.

I disagree also. I think everything happen for a reason. That and "you reap what you sow" is the two things I live by which is why I'm apretty good person.

everything does happen for a reason!! thats part of life!! u can really learn from it tho..remember for every BEGINNING thers always an ENDING
wink.gif

Anyone else believe this? You drive all the way to the sneaker store you forgot your wallet. You go by the jump off and you forget the rubber. You get out the car cursing someones name in your mind and you hit your head or stump your toe. I can`t be the only one.
Of course everything happens for a reason...just not the "reasons" some would say.

You drive all the way to the sneaker store you forgot your wallet.
You forgot your wallet becuz you were so hyped to go to the store and didnt do the usual wallet and keys check

You go by the jump off and you forget the rubber.
You forgot the mag becuz you were so damn horny and excited to bust that nut. Head was all cloudy.

You get out the car cursing someones name in your mind and you hit your head or stump your toe.
You stubbed your toe becuz you were preoccupied with cussing them out and not watching where the hell you were going

Well you ask me if I'll forget my baby.
I guess I will, someday.
I don't like it but I guess things happen that way.
You ask me if I'll get along.
I guess I will, someway.

God gave me that girl to lean on,
then he put me on my own.
Heaven help me be a man
and have the strength to stand alone.

You ask me if I'll miss her kisses.
I guess I will, everyday.
You ask me if I'll find another.
I don't know. I can't say.

God gave me that girl to lean on,
then he put me on my own.
Heaven help me be a man
and have the strength to stand alone.

Blah, blah, blah.

People will believe anything they want to believe.

Sure, everything happens for a reason -- simply because things happen. There is no complex explanation; there is no divine intervention.

Whether somebody chooses to take a certain action or it is some kind of natural occurance, things happen, but that's it -- there are no extraneousinner-workings that are beyond our control.

^^ HUH???? I have to say that YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DESTINY.. no such thing as fate really. I mean its self explanatory. You forgotyour wallet to cop some kicks only because you may have been so hyped to cop. Theres no ULTIMATE PLAN for forgetting a wallet, not tying your laces, forgetting to turn the coffee maker off ?? PLEASE
indifferent.gif
EVERY CHOICEyou make does have its consequences though I will say

Blah, blah, blah.

People will believe anything they want to believe.

Sure, everything happens for a reason -- simply because things happen. There is no complex explanation; there is no divine intervention.

Whether somebody chooses to take a certain action or it is some kind of natural occurance, things happen, but that's it -- there are no extraneous inner-workings that are beyond our control.

co-sign

Life is essentially a cause and effect relationship. Nothing more to it.

+%@+ happens.

Everything does happen for a reason.

But at the same time YOU have the power to control where you go from there.

this is a good question

honostly, i believe their is a mixture of fate and destiny. like certain things happen for a reason, but we have the power, the inner drive to change them.
we actually just were talking about this in class

Life is essentially a cause and effect relationship. Nothing more to it.

Truth. One of my favorite sayings is "There is a reason for everything that happens"

Back
Top Bottom