Evisu 50% off on fall06 items

i like a few pair on that site. however i will NEVER (!!!!!!!!!) pay that much for any article of clothing. most i have ever spent was $80 on a pair of jeans. sorry just not my cup of tea. but if the money didnt bother me i would like i said buy a few pairs.
"i don't care what people think, people are stupid." -charles barkley
-one

not bad... might have to cop something
--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

I went by Macy's today and saw that they now carry Evisu... It's officially over... wait around for those great 75% off sales Macy's have and grab some for cheap haha
Email: taylormade96@gmail.com
AIM: tdubb96

Wow ... nw that's gangsta ... I just wish that the delux collection was on sale ... $700+ for denim is madness
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

overrated and overpriced... even wit the sale

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Finishline now carries Evisu Jeans now THATS when you know its officially O V E R :rofl:
roll.gif

FOR THE GREATER GOOD!WU TANG DUNK 8.5

just so you know, there's an evisu sample sale in NYC may 15-18 (somewhere in the 30's, i can't remember). i was there last time for the concurrent ben sherman sample sale, and evisu jeans were all $100 dollars, and obviously theyre all legit. if you like evisu allllll of their stuff is dirt cheap, they sell their sneakers and other stuff too. i'll be there for ben sherman again probly one of those days.

EDIT** its also more recent stuff than fall 06, its spring 07 stuff i believe, tho all evisu stuff looks the same to me. if you want evisu crap and live in NYC, dont waste your time with the website.

its at 261 West 36th Street, 2nd Floor, between 7th and 8th avenues. its open 10AM-6.45PM tuesday and thursday and 10AM-5.45PM wednesday and friday.
Go 'Gate​

also nordstroms sells evisu and when they have sales they get real cheap alsol
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

Wow... I didn't know that Macy's and Finishline are carrying Evisu now. That's crazy.
Smile

Quote:
Finishline now carries Evisu Jeans now

Naw just the shoes ... brand extension ... all of the brands do it when they start to get greedy/service the price point consumer ... its happend to all of our favorite brands

Polo (Chaps)
Versace (Versace Intensive, Versace Sport ...)
Iceberg ... Oh how I miss the 90's (Iceberg History)
Evisu (Evisu Genes)

But such is life
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

thanks for the heads up but ill still pass
F/S/T: DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel, PM me and shoot an offer if interested!

all of them is still avalible rite?, im just askin b/c they might not have updated the site
TEAMKINGKOOPA

i can already predict people who will regret gettin into the evisu bandwagon...

..but then again, i do love my puma evisus :smile:
smile.gif
"No matter how many times I shoot in a game, I'm still going to be on fire.''---ARENAS #0

Quote:
Quote:Finishline now carries Evisu Jeans now

Quote:
Quote: Naw just the shoes ... brand extension ... all of the brands do it when they start to get greedy/service the price point consumer ... its happend to all of our favorite brands

actually, FINISHLINE ARE SELLING EVISU JEANS. they got them at 50% off but they're still high just like on the website ($150-$300) range.

anyone know how long the sale is for ? and which finishlines sell evisus?
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

macy's have carried evisus for a while...and if they have 50% off at FL im there
"...and I've been dieting for months
eat my dreams for breakfast/ save my pride for work at lunch
next i dine on hope/ then lie high in the zone
then get the munchies while im sleep, next thing I know im awoke..."

I wish I could have found something like this back when I was wearing Evisu. I like the jeans, but they're cut too big for a slim person like myself. Not to mention the rise is too full to wear low - put the bottom of the zipper between my knees.

Half off is never a bad deal though. I work for one of the stores mentioned in here, and 60-70% of the OG price is the store's markup/vendor's MSRP. So getting 50% off isn't too far from wholesale.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

Back
Top Bottom