Evisu Sample sale coming up

there is an Evisu Sample sale coming up next week May15, till....not sure when it is gonna end, hit me up for more details
It will feature Evisu and Ben Sherman jeans/shirts
just giving a heads up to who ever wear the clothes

qujamerican@aol.com
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan

pm'd you bro.NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

yeah i PMed you too bro. but you should just post in here.. be a lot easier for you. haha
TEAM BELLOBLOCK!

holla front!

its not in CA. dude told me it was in NYC and that i could send him money to get me some jeans if i wanted. hopefully that answers your guys questions a little bit.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Quote:
its not in CA. dude told me it was in NYC and that i could send him money to get me some jeans if i wanted. hopefully that answers your guys questions a little bit.
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

nahh I aint like taht, thats why i have refs, i did help ouit a few people last time in Cali with the previous sample sale
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan

Evisu SAMPLE SALE, next tuesday-May 15-18th all sizes all colors
Qujamerican@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom