EVO 4G Vol. This phone is a beast!!

Originally Posted by davizzy

copped! i been up for an upgrade since november and been waiting for a beastly phone to release.
info on avy?
Im guessing a phone like this would cost like 350-400 on contract?

R.I.P to the competition
eek.gif

The specs on that phone are INSANNNNNNNNNEEE

Why a garbage a-s carrier like Sprint gotta get this.

HTC/Android keep winning... that phone probably single handily just made Apple go back to the drawing board

If they would let that rock on my $30 Sero plan then I'd get it... but I know they ain't going to allow that for nothing
laugh.gif

Looks like the Touch Pro 1 for me until... well I don't know until when
laugh.gif

I Jus Looked At My Pre And Got Sad
grin.gif

...Oh Well I Wanna See Wat The New WebOS Phone Goin Be Like

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

eek.gif

Phone game is over for 2010.

laugh.gif

its on the sprint network

IMO if anything, the Desire will do better numbers than this

specs are a beast though, they shouldve put this phone on verizon
Verizon is getting the Incredible, it may not be as great as this phone. I really like the front camera.

The Desire may be on AT&T or TMO, if it's on AT&T they might cripple it smh. We know AT&T likes to keep Apple happy and Jobs hates Google and is suing HTC.

Desire is most likely going to AT&T, i think its pretty obvious

tmobile has N1 subsidized already, Verizon is already getting the HTC incredible, and Sprint gets the supersonic, so AT&T will get Desire

and yeah, specs are crazy, but it doesnt mean its going to kill the competition, remember the HTC Hero, that phone was
pimp.gif
, it sold decently, but did not kill the competition

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

grin.gif

webOS > android, easily. this coming from an android fan

palm needs to step it up and team up with different hardware companies to produce their phones. HTC HD2/Evo phone with WebOS would be
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

no front facing camera for iphone because at&t's network can't handle video chats. only reason i see the point for a front facing camera. faster processeor? maybe. and im sure some version of multitasking but nothing really that'll blow anybody's mind IMO. typical of iPhone upgrades tho

seriously though, who does video chats? it may not be the norm here in NA, but it's getting ridic.

Next thing you know people are going to be asking for DSLs on their phones.

wimax isnt a 4g network...4g is much faster then wimax...so that comment about not being any 4g is technically right. just cuz sprint says its 4g doesnt mean it is.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

no front facing camera for iphone because at&t's network can't handle video chats. only reason i see the point for a front facing camera. faster processeor? maybe. and im sure some version of multitasking but nothing really that'll blow anybody's mind IMO. typical of iPhone upgrades tho

seriously though, who does video chats? it may not be the norm here in NA, but it's getting ridic.

Next thing you know people are going to be asking for DSLs on their phones.

well, this phone is a mobile hotspot for up to 8 computers with speeds faster than 56k and matching up to DSL speeds. so there are "dsls" on their phones. i dont see what's so ridiculous about vidoe chats o_O not something i'd use but it'll be cool to have "just incase"

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

grin.gif

webOS > android, easily. this coming from an android fan

palm needs to step it up and team up with different hardware companies to produce their phones. HTC HD2/Evo phone with WebOS would be
eek.gif

what? chill.  I'm on pre right now and the apps are weak man.  I'm tired of palm pre already, they about to throw in the towel.  Android is wayyy better.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ money saying WebOS is better than Android... not even CLOSE.

Palm is about to go belly up soon too btw.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

If they would let that rock on my $30 Sero plan then I'd get it... but I know they ain't going to allow that for nothing
laugh.gif

Looks like the Touch Pro 1 for me until... well I don't know until when
laugh.gif

Co-sign. I'm geekin at the thought of using SERO with this.

because they $+@%## up themselves. not because webOS is bad. webOS is better looking and better at multitasking than Android. only thing they messed up in is not letting out their SDK to more developers. that and they desperately need new hardware.

everybody gave up on developing for webOS because there was basically nothing out there for them. i hope Palm pulls through or somebody saves them. it would be a HUGE shame if they let webOS die.

anyway, summer can't come soon enough. i'll be missing my droid

Sprint charging a premium is going to be the only thing stopping me from getting this phone.
Someone said it has dual radios for 3G and Wimax so its possible that youll be able to browse and talk. Not really necessary for me but...
HDMI out
pimp.gif

Sprint is getting the nexus aswell but this thing might be too much to pass up on. Plus I live in a 4G area.

Unless palm can do something bc I prefer webOS over android myself.

I WANT THIS!!

going to pay my friend to convince them to give this phone to me as a new customer even though I pay $0/mo, he has done it before
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom