EVO 4G Vol. This phone is a beast!!

everyone complaining about sprint has probably never even had sprint, and now they're mad we're getting the evo.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

As a current iPhone owner, jumping ship to HTC, I love this thread. iPhone feels ancient after seeing HD2, Desire and Evo.
trader...
smh.gif
grin.gif

This phone looks incredible... When does it come out? I need to know a release date now.
laugh.gif

I have an old BB Curve with Sprint now, but I am hands down getting this when it comes out.

8 MP camera and a 720p video recorder with a mini hdmi port.
eek.gif
eek.gif

I've never messed around with an HTC/Android phone before. What are the apps like?

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

This phone looks incredible... When does it come out? I need to know a release date now.
laugh.gif

I have an old BB Curve with Sprint now, but I am hands down getting this when it comes out.

8 MP camera and a 720p video recorder with a mini hdmi port.
eek.gif
eek.gif

I've never messed around with an HTC/Android phone before. What are the apps like?
Better than BB apps.

This phone looks amazing, hope it drops early summer since my Tmobile contract is up in mid July.

Ya'll do know this is coming out for every carrier, it just comes out on sprint first. Honestly if you are willing to drop T-mobile for sprint when it comes out a few months after then shame on you. 
won't kill me to wait so i can get rid of this whackberry bold.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Ya'll do know this is coming out for every carrier, it just comes out on sprint first. Honestly if you are willing to drop T-mobile for sprint when it comes out a few months after then shame on you. 

Sprints plans give you more bang for your buck and their network is way better. Tmobile is probably the only company I hear people complain about not having service. If you have the option to leave without paying an etf then why not? Why not have the phone early?

It will only be for Sprint

that may be true but by the time tmobile gets 4g coverage sprint will have 5g

tmobile has terrible data speeds

i hope you have a comfortable chair because you'll be waiting awhile.

and you can't even compare tmo's coverage to sprint.

my moms on sprint im just gonna trade my att contract and give her the iphone so yes cooooooooopped

Was gonna make the switch from htc ( touch pro 2) to bb this year but now Im reconsidering, most likely will cop this phone since Im due for an upgrade. Glad to see Sprint making moves as far as improving phone selection, we never get any of the hot new phones until now good job.

Back
Top Bottom