EVO 4G Vol. This phone is a beast!!

The phone is nice, but Android is too choppy. The "flow" that webos and iphone offer > andrioid imo.

I am real excited for this phone.
pimp.gif

I am just wondering what the price is gonna be? maybe around $250? or is that a reach?

motorola shadow.

but yeah this phone looks great...if it wasnt on sprint i'd kop.
and i needa keypad

I'm leaving my iphone for this. The phone could act as a wifi hotspot for christ sake. Game over apple.

I want to try this thing out first but for now, it looks like my Tour is gonna be replaced VERY soon.
The specs are out of this world, I had the Touch Pro 1 and I really hated it so I'm hesitant on going back to HTC but it looks like they went hard with this one.
pimp.gif

I'm thinking of copping the Hero, is this phone that much more advanced than the Hero? I really don't want to wait a few months or til September to get a new phone.

They have stated the phone will be out in the summer. If they are smart then they should release it in June as the latest.

I'm also still waiting on someone to tell me why it being released on sprint makes it not worth buying.

Boosted Im so glad i used my bros upgrade and not mine
laugh.gif
I gave him my touch pro 2 for his upgrade and got the hero. Then im jus goin to use my upgrade for the Evo
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GG0tti

They have stated the phone will be out in the summer. If they are smart then they should release it in June as the latest.

I'm also still waiting on someone to tell me why it being released on sprint makes it not worth buying.

thats what im trying to figure out like people are just hating to hate. I mean i have t-mobile sprint will definitly be a upgrade for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Jailbroken iPhone >>>> this thing

laugh.gif

you can't jailbreak HD camcorder abilities from a iphone, stop it.

however there's NO WAY IN BLOODY HELL im going back to sprint....
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Sprint is a lot better than it used to be. I always have service, never drop calls, they actually started making customer service a priority, and they have the best and cheapest plans. What more do you guys want? Dan Hesse ftw.

nice phone, makes me really wanna get it!!!but knowing its from sprint just makes me think twice
eyes.gif
...thanks anyways tho op.

I know nothing about this phone, and I do own/love my iPhone, but the inferiority complex I sense from a lot of you is not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom