Evolved Footwear: Nike Dunk "Night Panacea"

I've got a lot of newer ideas I'd love to try out......but recently I had time to perfect something old and the perfect shoe was made for it....hopefully Nike keeps releasing similar shoes like this. Anyways its a couple old ideas that I've wanted to use in this colorway for a while. Thanks for looking....all comments welcome. Check out www.Evolved-Footwear.com to see a video or check someone tell me how to post a youtube vid.

Or click here to see the video
284702985.jpg
284702984.jpg
284702991.jpg
284702998.jpg
284702986.jpg

Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

nice customs
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

Crazy! Nice Work.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

After invisible womens I thought nike was going to cook these up maybe they will. Nice customs
ILLMATIC IS STILL AT IT

Ever since I had light up shoes when I was a kid I have thought that Nike would produce something like this, and I think they still will. There was actually an AM 95 sample that had light up air pockets that used to be on Instyleshoes.com. Great custom, I wish they were available to all.

Peace.
Team Cleveland

very nice. awesome glow midsole
I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

Back
Top Bottom