EWD had it right, UAV/Drones is where it's at. XCraft Raises $1.5M from Shark Tank for Its Next Gen

Wasn't he talking about using it for agricultural use?

DJI company just released their most affordable and efficient drone at $800. Seems really easy to use. I even sort of want to try it and shoot around huge bridges:

They have to have a folding table.

Do they have a Durango?
They didn't have a folding table or a Durango.  I think he could've got a $10 million valuation instead of $6 million like they did when you add the table and the durango

I went to a farm place the other day and I was speaking with this educated cat from Romania.

We got to talkin and somewhat the use of drones in farming became the topic of convo.
I questioned myself internally like "Did I just consign EWD"?
I guess I can see it.

Last edited:
I went to a farm place the other day and I was speaking with this educated cat from Romania.

We got to talkin and somewhat the use of drones in farming became the topic of convo.
I questioned myself internally like "Did I just consign EWD"?
I guess I can see it.
What was he using the drones for on his farm?

The thread was comical, but he always had a good idea. Aerial terrain navigation has perks.

I'm still waiting for his PM about using it in agriculture

@elderwatsondiggs que pasa papi

The kicker was that they can turn cell phone into Drones for $300 (and have patent pending). Thats what the real hype was bout.
Fluid hips sold seperately.

Last edited:
They could have easily offered EWD 10 mill. He could have bought Fendi belts for the whole NT fam

If EWD really went on Shark Tank, Mark Cuban would have probably invested 10 milli into the company, and offered EWD a 10-day on the Mavs
smokin.gif
He would've had to find a way to incorporate his handles and fluid hips into his pitch for drone startup

If these are going to be so easy to control and give you all the tools, why would someone get the service?

anybody want to split one of these drones with me?

we can start NTGen Drone Industries Co Inc LLC Services

Back
Top Bottom