Ewing Back! (Official Ewing Athletics Thread?) via KixandtheCity.com

M

mazedowner

via: KixandtheCity.com

scaled.php

Ewing back! The sneakers that is. More info to come ASAP. Stay tuned.
MaZe

Tre has probably collapsed and is being rushed to the hospital by Sherlock Foams as we speak.

I never go into the shoe sections on here anymore, but I'll be following this closely.

I've been waiting for this for awhile.

I seriously can't explain my excitement. Probably gonna pass on alot of Nike for a few Ewings if the quality is on par with the OGs.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Tre has probably collapsed and is being rushed to the hospital by Sherlock Foams as we speak.

laugh.gif
  Whattup Thorrocks, I've actually known for a little bit now, but excited as all of you!!!!  Btw, I love how kixandthecity basically gave the middle finger to the six page thread I started nearly three years back.  

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I seriously can't explain my excitement. Probably gonna pass on alot of Nike for a few Ewings if the quality is on par with the OGs.

Oh yes!!

I showed pics of the Ewingas to co workers and kids and they said they'd cop them. I'm glad they're back.

The thirst for these was ridiculous. I ain't gon' lie though, if I can catch a good price for those reds I might cop.

The thirst for these was ridiculous. I ain't gon' lie though, if I can catch a good price for those reds I might cop.

I copped a pair of red swedes size 9.5 but they too small, shoulda went 10 or 10.5 so heads up to any one looking. If anyone has a size swap or need a 9.5 lemme know.

Not really thirst fam, Alot of older cats who want to capture that childhood. I didnt get a pair, but almost did for the simple fact my big brother always rocked them... I feel a lot of newer/younger cats didn't get that chance, and then you have your re-sellers 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom