Eww fat people; 120 vs 250 pound women scan

I got a question:

Do people have a choice to be fat?????

Are fat people fat because they're lazy or because they just can't help it?

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

The fat ones fibula's are crazy scrawny compared to the healthy one. Look like they might snap
eek.gif
that's the tibia.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I got a question:

Every person is different. For example I'm skinny and have always been so but it's not like I diet or try to be skinny, I just am. Some people always have weight issues they can work out all day and all night but weight just keeps coming, I have a friend who is like that.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

question.

you ever seen a fat homeless person?

stop making excuses.
I know you're half ******ed so you might not know this but starving yourself isn't healthy.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

question.

you ever seen a fat homeless person?

stop making excuses.
Actually, I have. It's actually quite disgusting.
She's really obese and stinks, always coming into our store buying candy...Not even sure where she gets her money
sick.gif

I swear her stench is like a kick to the face
smh.gif

^^Overweight homeless people actually do exist.It may not be an everyday thing to see them,but they're out there.

Fat obese people are disgusting. I laugh every time i see someone with no neck and double chins.
laugh.gif

It is a choice, these people know eating more than the body can burn will make you fat. Instead they wanna blame it on depression or some other thing that justifies them stuffing their face with food to make them feel better. 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daemacho

Fat obese people are disgusting. I laugh every time i see someone with no neck and double chins.
laugh.gif

It is a choice, these people know eating more than the body can burn will make you fat. Instead they wanna blame it on depression or some other thing that justifies them stuffing their face with food to make them feel better. 
smh.gif

You sound like a moron with your response. 
smh.gif

Some do it by choice while many others are obese because of medical problems.

There are over 50 million americans with thyroid problems which prevent them from burning fat.

This is the type of %!!% that made me start workin out hard again
smh.gif

I've never been, and I probably never WILL be "skinny" and I'm ok with that. But once I hit a certain weight and got a double chin I just felt gross. I can't laugh at these people, and I can't feel sorry for them. I don't really know what to think. Not everybody values external beauty but there's gotta be a point where you put down the junk food and if you're gonna be parked in front of the tv...put a treadmill there.

I am overweight.. I eat less than most of my friends who are skinnier too.. Sometimes it just happens...

I need to lose the weight though because the stigma that some overweight people put on being overweight makes it worse for me. I gotta get out of this group for my health, for me and for the way I get unfairly perceived because of some people.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I got a question:

Kinda a combo of both.

I mean there's people that are naturally bigger due to genes and such, those people can choose to exercise/eat healthy or just keep getting bigger.

Then there's people that are just extremely unhealthy and never do anything.

It's hard to get down from fat to skinny (although it can be done with hard work), but it can be prevented to get from skinny to fat if you're healthy.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

WOW OP you mean fat people are larger than skinnier people? MIND BLOWN......

You are quite possibly the saltiest person on NT. Every time I see you post you have some smart !*@ remark. It's a MESSAGE BOARD people post random things. If you focused all your energy trying to pull females maybe you would be successful instead of acting like one.

idk just a thought though.
grin.gif

-The Juice

You gotta work hard to put on that kinda padding. Like I haven't exercised, other than walk, in over a month since I pulled an oblique. And I still can't gain a pound, and I'm eating even more now. Still sitting pretty at 135 though.

People say fat people are lazy, I disagree. They work hard at their kraft (cheese).

Humans aren't supposed to be fat. Aren't we 99.2% identical to chimpanzees? You ever see a fat chimp? Humans are supposed to be active daily and eating natural foods. That's really all you need to do. But we've deviated so far from our natural lifestyle.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

You gotta work hard to put on that kinda padding. Like I haven't exercised, other than walk, in over a month since I pulled an oblique. And I still can't gain a pound, and I'm eating even more now. Still sitting pretty at 135 though.

People say fat people are lazy, I disagree. They work hard at their kraft (cheese).

Humans aren't supposed to be fat. Aren't we 99.2% identical to chimpanzees? You ever see a fat chimp? Humans are supposed to be active daily and eating natural foods. That's really all you need to do. But we've deviated so far from our natural lifestyle.

Hilarious..
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom