Eww fat people; 120 vs 250 pound women scan

The sad thing is there are dudes that are gonna try to convince me that the one on the left is thick
smh.gif

Man, I always thought the p was better for fat chicks. Now I know why.

[Kanye] I see now... [/Kanye]

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I got a question:

Do people have a choice to be fat?????

Are fat people fat because they're lazy or because they just can't help it?

Eating junky food is addicting and that is the problem with most obese people.
Sad, but true. Have you ever seen Super Size Me?

Originally Posted by DJ bana

I got a question:

I don't know that junk food is addicting, its just the cheapest source of calories. If you consider the fact that the human species had to fight for food for millions of years (word to my girl Sarah Palin) then it would make sense that we would all be drawn to foods with a high caloric value. I guess you could say that's an addiction, but that's like saying we're addicted to oxygen.
Essential1 wrote:
I am overweight.. I eat less than most of my friends who are skinnier too.. Sometimes it just happens... 

I need to lose the weight though because the stigma that some overweight people put on being overweight makes it worse for me. I gotta get out of this group for my health, for me and for the way I get unfairly perceived because of some people.

TCB.
daemacho wrote:
Fat obese people are disgusting. I laugh every time i see someone with no neck and double chins.
laugh.gif

It is a choice, these people know eating more than the body can burn will make you fat. Instead they wanna blame it on depression or some other thing that justifies them stuffing their face with food to make them feel better. 
smh.gif

True, and what's worse is those skinny obese people. 
eyes.gif
  *%%$ outta here w/this childish nonsense. I don't know how you motivated me to defend "fat obese people" but, congrats. You and I may have never suffered from depression, but that doesn't mean we can't accept it as a legitimate condition. You make it sound like depression is some made up excuse, despite the fact that its been proven to be related to abnormal diets due to the release of endorphins, among other things. It seems logical to me that a person suffering from depression would want to make themselves feel better, call me crazy. You said yourself that you laugh @these people. So obviously you don't look @them and say "oh that dude is fat, but he blames it on depression so its koo." So obviously, to a certain degree, "fat obese people" need help. I agree w/you that its a choice but that doesn't mean you need to treat people who are overweight like second class citizens. They know they have a problem and blaming it on depression doesn't make their problem go away so I think you should go back to the drawing board w/your little thesis.
Most of the people on NT are between the ages of 4 and 14 (as dude I quoted above just proved). Once you guys get past puberty your metabolism clock will start ticking. Keep thinking you can eat whatever you want and stay @120 lbs sitting in front of the tv. If there were a prop for the % of NTers who will end up obese, I'm taking the over, no matter what the line is.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Man, I always thought the p was better for fat chicks. Now I know why.

[Kanye] I see now... [/Kanye]

i think it also has to do with fat chicks not getting smashed that much.  the p is fresher

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

amazing pic, check out the brain, she got fat up there too>
laugh.gif

all the axons in her body are well protected by mylein sheaths

Originally Posted by TacC4

I got a question:

I don't know that junk food is addicting, its just the cheapest source of calories. If you consider the fact that the human species had to fight for food for millions of years (word to my girl Sarah Palin) then it would make sense that we would all be drawn to foods with a high caloric value. I guess you could say that's an addiction, but that's like saying we're addicted to oxygen.
Essential1 wrote:
I am overweight.. I eat less than most of my friends who are skinnier too.. Sometimes it just happens... 

I need to lose the weight though because the stigma that some overweight people put on being overweight makes it worse for me. I gotta get out of this group for my health, for me and for the way I get unfairly perceived because of some people.
daemacho wrote:
Fat obese people are disgusting. I laugh every time i see someone with no neck and double chins.
laugh.gif

It is a choice, these people know eating more than the body can burn will make you fat. Instead they wanna blame it on depression or some other thing that justifies them stuffing their face with food to make them feel better. 
smh.gif

True, and what's worse is those skinny obese people. 
eyes.gif
  *%%$ outta here w/this childish nonsense. I don't know how you motivated me to defend "fat obese people" but, congrats. You and I may have never suffered from depression, but that doesn't mean we can't accept it as a legitimate condition. You make it sound like depression is some made up excuse, despite the fact that its been proven to be related to abnormal diets due to the release of endorphins, among other things. It seems logical to me that a person suffering from depression would want to make themselves feel better, call me crazy. You said yourself that you laugh @these people. So obviously you don't look @them and say "oh that dude is fat, but he blames it on depression so its koo." So obviously, to a certain degree, "fat obese people" need help. I agree w/you that its a choice but that doesn't mean you need to treat people who are overweight like second class citizens. They know they have a problem and blaming it on depression doesn't make their problem go away so I think you should go back to the drawing board w/your little thesis.
Most of the people on NT are between the ages of 4 and 14 (as dude I quoted above just proved). Once you guys get past puberty your metabolism clock will start ticking. Keep thinking you can eat whatever you want and stay @120 lbs sitting in front of the tv. If there were a prop for the % of NTers who will end up obese, I'm taking the over, no matter what the line is.

Yes. Junk food (i was really referring o fast food) is VERY addicting. Yes, it is the cheapest source of food for many, hence why they go back to it. Oils, sugars and fats are all things that when in your blood stream become addicting. Your body then craves those fats, not healthy fats.

I don't know that junk food is addicting, its just the cheapest sourceof calories. If you consider the fact that the human species had tofight for food for millions of years (word to my girl Sarah Palin) thenit would make sense that we would all be drawn to foods with a highcaloric value. I guess you could say that's an addiction, but that'slike saying we're addicted to oxygen.
Fast food is extremely addicting. It has the things the body craves in unproportionately large amounts. Your body is designed to make sugar and fats taste good and fast food OD's on these. That is why it is addictive. By cheapest source of calories idk if you meant economical or nutritionally?

I got a question:

Essential1 wrote:

daemacho wrote:
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Yes. Junk food (i was really referring o fast food) is VERY addicting. Yes, it is the cheapest source of food for many, hence why they go back to it. Oils, sugars and fats are all things that when in your blood stream become addicting. Your body then craves those fats, not healthy fats.

For people who say junk food isn't addicting I give you one situation if it wasn't addictive wouldn't less people be overweight. It is too hard for people to break that hold junk food has on your mind and the reason most people can't lose weight

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

you have the WORST timing/execution on NT
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Oh rly?
yes really

see the "facebook pickup lines" vol 2 thread, and this...

roll.gif
he's right though

roll.gif
This had me
roll.gif
  in the library! Great execution
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom