Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Only way that would work is if they are using thermal imagery to see body heat but at the same time they cant confirm its him SMH they are gonna **** up and kill somebody.

If Bush did this people would be going insane. First time I've been really upset with Obama in a while. He should be apprehended and given a trial, not murdered by a flying robot

It's crazy. if he killed 3 people that had no connection to the LAPD whatsoever, would there be a million dollar reward? would there be a drone strike authorized? If he kills me and two other people none of that happens

Are they gonna use the drone just to find him, or to kill him too?

The latter would be disgusting :smh:

Pretty sure the drone will be used to LOCATE him. I don't see them terminating dude with it, but hey, you never know in America.

And btw, drones for surveillance have been in use. Nothing new here. Now if they blow this dude off the map with one, then I can see the need to freak out.

Last edited:
If Bush did this people would be going insane. First time I've been really upset with Obama in a while. He should be apprehended and given a trial, not murdered by a flying robot

It's crazy. if he killed 3 people that had no connection to the LAPD whatsoever, would there be a million dollar reward? would there be a drone strike authorized? If he kills me and two other people none of that happens

Pretty sure they're just using it to find him.

Can't believe there is support going around for this killer. Why should anyone believe anything this man says? He murdered innocent people!

Are they gonna use the drone just to find him, or to kill him too?

The latter would be disgusting :smh:

Well Obama just passed a law last week saying the US can use drone strikes on any civilian suspected of terrorist plots. Aka blasting houses or cars with laser guided missiles!

Not sure how you guys can support him. I understand him bringing the injustice of the LAPD to light. I even understand his targeting of the bad cops... But, to kill the children and the family of these people is where I'm lost and don't understand the justification. The family members are not the same people and this is where the whole "V for Vendetta" argument is gone. Hope they catch him soon.

Vaguely know about this, was really brought to my attention yesterday by my brother. Funny i saw a electronic billboard out here in Vegas on the highway with dudes face, Didnt think nothing of it at the time.

From the info Ive gathered, Dormer is a victim of the police and government. And what he is doing is bossy/epic. For the innocent getting harmed, its sad. But thats the scary a** police in fear of getting murked.

Maybe this will show the police and government that wrongfully accusing individuals have repercussions,

The problem is that the newly minted cop or any police officer under 30 is going to bring woe unto his community. If this new officer gets killed at the age of 25 instead of 35, that means 10 less years of violence and intimidation for which ever community this man would have policed.

New officers have been taught to have an adverserial relationship with the communities that they police. They do very little in terms of protecting the lives and property of ordinary citizens. Instead of working a beat and keeping lives and property of working class people safe, the policeman would rather spend 300 man hours spying on some who sells drugs so he can convict him of a victimless crime and allow an assistant DA to claim that he stopped a "king pin" and thus the assistant DA gets promoted or elected as the new DA and the police man gets a quid pro quo promotion. The cops would rather hand out traffic tickets and collect the massive fines that come with them rather than stop vandalism, public intoxication and even rape because policing the streets is not lucrative. If there is not money or political juice to be gained, they do not bother anymore.

The police are bandits and overly proud and arrogant bandits at that. They really think that they incur some extraordinary risk when they harrass and spy on fellow ctizens and they feel that they are constrained when citizens question their shoot first ask questions later mentality. When they face an actual threat like Mr. Dorner they become even more cowardly and trigger happy. They like to have all of the outward visual trapping of an elite military force but when confronted with a small fraction of the risked that confronts real soldiers in real wars, the policeman shows none of the professional and self discipline and restraint shown by true soldiers.

Law enforcement is also now widely overpaid, they make six figures and produce zero wealth or value to tax payers, aside from the very rich. Aside from other cops and their immediate family, they view anyone who is not rich as less than human and as an enemy of the state. As a result of this dynamic, the only non cops with whom they get to know are the very privileged members of the community who make high six figures and more. The state sanctioned thug concludes that getting paid 400,000k harrassing motorists is not enough money and or LAPD or CHP officer feels that his 30 junkets to Las Vegas are just not enough, he needs 40 such trips and a new fleet of ATVs. In addition to all that, they expect to be just as lavishly compensated when they retire at around age 50 and the much lower paid tax payer, who himself has no such pension plan, is on the hook to finance the cop's lavish pension plan.

The police are also at the vanguard of the militarization of our society and politics. The more automatic weapons and military vehicles they get the less safe they feel and the more they imagine threats. The more tax payer funded military toys they get the more they expand their SWAT teams and the more they imagine serving some tweaker hick a narcotics warrant will look like D-day. The police are the manifestation of an out of control and out of touch ruling class.

They despise the Constitution and they fell that the Bill of Rights is something that hampers them "in the field." They have appropriated military terminology to further create a need to disregard civil rights and liberties. Suspects have become "detainees," a word that used to only mean hostile Islamists captured in Afghanistan now means you if you j walk. They always have a desire to lock up more people, for longer amounts of time and well a smalle rand smller burden of proof. They torture suspects when every they think they can get away with it. This means that they will be as sadistic and capricious as the political process will allow.

The police are, as an institution, tranforming into an analouge of various Third World paramilitaries or members of some Junta's "interior ministry." Harrassment, torture, murder, kidnapping, extortion, tax farming and runaway bellicostity are things that they provide in abundance and a desire to help the very communities that they are tasked with policing is not even considered anymore. Christopher Dorner is simply a monster that contemporary law enforcement created, he is only note worthy because he has gone rouge. If he were an officer in good standing and merely killed two relatives of non cops, he would be given desk duty and his actions would have been justified by the police chief and the political establishment.

:pimp:

Yea, but they're driving a black pick up truck, which if can be confused for blue. and they have California license plates! Cops going out guns blazing on this truck.

Last edited:
MSNBC: Fugitive alleged LAPD-killer is first drone target on U.S. soil: http://t.co/istvChY1

Crazy!

So our police departments are so stupid they have to use a drone to find ONE man in our OWN country?

That's pitiful.

What are you talking about?

We use drones to LOCATE people crossing the border everyday... this isn't a drone with strike capability...its for surveillance....

What's the difference between a helicopter searching for him vs. a drone searching for him??? less gas... less personnel....

That article is an overdramatization.

Back
Top Bottom