Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Actually a lot of highly intelligent people are a little insane.

Y'all are funny thinking this whole situation makes him "dumb", you don't get that kind of security clearance from the gov't being a cold idiot.

Govt/media/military confirmed he had these clearances?

I don't think they want to disclose anything that would confirm even the slightest little detail of his manifesto.

All he wants is for the LAPD to clear his name PUBLICLY and this will end.

I dont get why the Chief of Police wont comply with this SMH

Crazy stuff man. The manifesto was a good read, I don't see how anyone could criticize his report writing.

All he wants is for the LAPD to clear his name PUBLICLY and this will end.

I dont get why the Chief of Police wont comply with this SMH

that wont do him any good now- im sure he'd rather go out with a bang than to be locked up the rest of his life

We dont know that

If a public statement from the Chief of police is all he's waiting for then do it theres no harm in doing that it may also help bring this thing to an end.

Ignoring his request will just add fuel to his rampage

My view on it, it's needed. I do not support the killing of anyone let me state that. Crime, evil, etc. are all wrong. Now that that's out the way, in order for true change to come, blood has to be shed. Ie 9/11. No one will listen to a complaint or a report. They need lives to use as proof that change needs to be made. People have been making reports about the lack of security for TSA for years, it only took a terrorist attack to make them step it up. Nothing in life is fair gentlemen, remember that. Nonetheless, RIP to the 3 victims. May their loss of life lead to change amongst corruption within the LAPD. Again, I say that the killing of anyone is wrong, but people will get over it. Like the Jews got over hitler, black people got over slavery, all those Trayvon Martin supporters, the jena 6, the guy who got put to death although they tried to free him during the last hours, Sean bell, etc.

Change can happen without bloodshed. Peaceful protests have defeated racial bigotry codified into law and delivered a nation from the bonds of territorial status. There was another way for this man to seek his peace, but this is the path he chose. Now there are dead and more still who will be dead, which hopefully will eventually be only him.

Last edited:
I wonder how/where they are getting their tips. I'm lightweight concerned about getting stuck in traffic on the 10 now
mean.gif
We've got a armed killer on the run ,and you're worried about traffic? 
mean.gif
I meant that I wouldn't want to be caught on the same freeway this guy is on.
I know, I'm messing with you. 
laugh.gif

I just watched the 5pm news. They said he left his wallet and badge at one of the scenes near a boat he tried to steal.

Aren't they supposed to take your badge when you're relieved of your duties?

Not saying I'm happy he's doing it but I can understand.

I ain't even mad at dude to be honest.

I ain't even mad at RelliReloaded for his opinion and thoughts either. When you come from environments that are on par with 3rd world countries, your whole mentality changes. When you see innocent people get there lives taken on a regular basis, it's really not that hard or out of the ordinary to see why people have no remourse for death, no matter what the age or gender is.

If the LAPD was/is running their operation like dude claims, gang-like/mob-style, then they should've been prepared for the consequences for their actions. Alot of people don't like to hear that but it is what it is. I'm not saying it's right but you can't live that life and not expect everyone around you to get touched when things go wrong. There are no rules and regulation anymore, this isn't Scarface when Tony's says "no women & children."

i aint eem mad at this guy. Sucks he killed that couple as opposed to the cops themselves.

that wont do him any good now- im sure he'd rather go out with a bang than to be locked up the rest of his life
The LAPD  WILL terminate him. He can still do a lot of talking from the jail cell. They want this dealt with ASAP for the safety of the citizens and the LAPD !

Change can happen without bloodshed. Peaceful protests have defeated racial bigotry codified into law and delivered a nation from the bonds of territorial status. There was another way for this man to seek his peace, but this is the path he chose. Now there are dead and more still who will be dead, which hopefully will eventually be only him.

no sort of peaceful protest will end the griminess of the LAPD.
hell...this probably won't even end it.

^ I def. co-sign that.

LAPD has got to be the worse POS ever. Made up of a bunch of sorry *** people that couldn't hack it in their own neighborhoods growing up so they go against it.

LAPD is not coming out confessing to nothing.

They obviously want homeboy D O A .

Judging from the 2 "accidental" shootings earlier, they they have this dudes face on a Wanted Dead or Alive poster in all departments with an extra emphasis on dead.

Last edited:
Do you feel any empathy for the 4 innocent people shot this morning because they dumbass LAPD couldn't figure out if his car was Blue or Grey?..

yea this whole thing is just bad... all because of the color of your skin. this world is never going to change. you dont like what hes doing and its terrible but you probably can relate and understand where this former cop is coming from.

all he wanted to do was the right thing but some of you call him a snitch. and he gets fired for doing the right thing. now hes doing the wrong thing to clear his name but hes still going to lose.

hes going to end up dead regardless but atleast hes getting his word out there. the police corruption needs to stop and if it takes this to open eyes then so be it

This guy is wild intelligent and knows exactly what he's doing. Don't think indirect bloodshed is the answer tho. He should strictly keep it to the people involved in his demise and not family members, etc. This whole story is crazy.

The LAPD  WILL terminate him. He can still do a lot of talking from the jail cell. They want this dealt with ASAP for the safety of the citizens and the LAPD !

It's not just the LAPD... you got all the Federal Law Enforcement agencies including the Dept of Correction 'bounty hunters' on his trail. Dude is getting his 5 min of fame and will be killed/executed shortly.. all because of what? He got fired from the LAPD and his career ruined? :rolleyes

DUDE is allegedly a killer, but damn that manifesto is real talk. i read every word of it and think it's one of the most intelligent pieces I've ever read.

It's not just the LAPD... you got all the Federal Law Enforcement agencies including the Dept of Correction 'bounty hunters' on his trail. Dude is getting his 5 min of fame and will be killed/executed shortly.. all because of what? He got fired from the LAPD and his career ruined? :rolleyes

It's the principle. You don't care because it's not you. If you're career was ruined and you did nothing, but uphold the oath you took to be just, you'd be pissed too. Maybe not kill folk pissed, but pissed nonetheless. Like he said, it truly is a necessary evil.

Think of the time when you were the maddest you have ever been. Now think about how long that lasted and if it lasted more than an hour, or even a minute, would the incident have driven you to kill innocent people.

The most likely answer is you were fumed for a few minutes to a few hours, but never ever contemplated taking away the life of someone not directly involved. Or you may have calmed down and would then find it absurd to unleash any sort of bodily harm on anyone involved period.

To say he's intelligent is one thing. To believe that he isn't even in the slightest bit, sadisdic, is irrational. I find it hard to believe that a "normal" human being, who holds a grudge with a former employer or employee's, no matter how crooked they may be, would pounce at the chance to kill the innocent and continue to put together this game plan, if you will, that could see him killing more people who are innoncent.

That's nuts. If he has this intelligent blueprint of how to go about this and if it's so well thought out, then you'd think he would've left the innocent alive and only targeted the dirty people who are directly involved. Makes no sense unless you're insane.

I feel like you guys are just feeding to into the belief of his intelligence because you too, want to see the crooked go down, and are aware that if anyone can defeat them, it would have to be someone of this guys ilk to do so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom