Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

yall need to start citing these sources, instead of just copying and pasting the info 
laugh.gif

It's the headline on that CBS video link a few posts above you lol.

Big takeaway from today is how restricted information in the mass media is despite the internet and dozens of news outlets. In my opinion it feels like all these major news outlets and the police are interconnected to such a degree that they report what the police want them to report. Investigative journalism no longer exists. Not a single big news media outlet has made reference to the video regarding the infamous "burn it down" reference on the police scanner. The media will say the audio needs to be analyzed and we want to make sure it is an authentic police officer's voice. Well why now are you so concerned about accurate reporting when a few hours ago your news outlets were reporting anything and everything that came across the wire. And even if it is confirmed they still will not investigate the claims. They'll ask that dumb lady about it and she'll say I can't answer that and that'll be it. Also, you better believe the LAPD has a room full of people writing up a story that they are all going to stick to whether or not that is truly the way the events unfolded. If they set the house on fire then just tell us. Tell us that you attempted multiple times to peacefully subdue the suspect and each time he responded with assault rifle fire. Honestly, if they came out and said that I would have no problem with their actions. If the guy really had a story to tell he would not have went out the way he did. I have no sympathy for a man who kills innocent people. But at the same time I'm not naive enough to believe everything the LAPD and police officers in general tell me.

I agree with you dt24. It has been like that for a very long time.

I can't say Dorner didn't get what he deserves. The dude basically went out on a suicide mission. They came up with a plan to checkmate him. Can't bring in firefighters because Dorner would have killed them. He put himself in that position. He killed innocent people. He also blundered all of his getaways, which leads me to believe it was a suicide mission.

And yet even if they say it is actually Dorner's remains that are charred, I can't see it as fact simply because of how the media operates.

Wait hold on?! Who the **** is that and wheres Dorner then?! This ***** wild. Did a citizen just go thru all that sidetrack the cops?! Or are we just getting false facts either way this has got to be one the craziest stories Ive seen in awhile

Wait hold on?! Who the **** is that and wheres Dorner then?! This ***** wild. Did a citizen just go thru all that sidetrack the cops?! Or are we just getting false facts either way this has got to be one the craziest stories Ive seen in awhile

He's trolling Bro.

They gave this guy the Waco treatment. Savages. :smh:

They burned the house down on purpose, they sent in the "burners". They murdered this man. 1:28

!

Last edited:
really thought Dorner was going to go out harder...all that tough talk , and he went out like a punk.

Back
Top Bottom