ex SDSU star Marcus Slaughter signed to the MIAMI HEAT

I know San Diego State is in California, but this is in the wrong forum bud..
teamautobot
USC TROJANS

^^^
no one in the sports forum cares about SDSU plus he went to High School in Riverside (JW North), tell me where I should put this???

I knew he would make it one day :pimp:
pimp.gif
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

dang tight i watched a lot of sdsu games so its good to see these guys getting some play in the nba! too bad this years team isnt looking that great
san diego does it right
KICKS 10.5-11
TEE's L-XL

aim - eyyowassupazn

* All 10 players on the roster with previous Division I experience have played on teams that have won at least 20 games and advanced to postseason play.
* Steve Fisher has coached a team that returned at least three starters off a team he coached 11 times in his career. Those 11 squads have gone to postseason play 10 times, including seven trips to the NCAA Tournament, and have averaged 21.7 wins.

I have faith in Steve Fisher, if Marcus would have returned last year SDSU would have definately made it deeper in the tournament, possibly sweet 16 or elite 8.

Quote:
no one in the sports forum cares about SDSU plus he went to High School in Riverside (JW North), tell me where I should put this???
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
4L8O15S16T23!42

SDSU! My Alma Mater...

Wow, that's good news Marcus made it to the league! I hope he doesn't get cut... Yeah, I was upset that he went out early... Otherwise, they would've dominated the MWC. But, I was disappointed last year... they should've won their conference, but they definitely underachieved. I hope Heath makes it to the League too... Abukar shouldn't have left early... I'm wondering how the bball team will do this season... and their football team! But, I have less expectations with the fball team than their bball team... Anyways, GO AZTECS!

Back
Top Bottom