Exactly How Many Girls Are On NT (that are decent lookin)?

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

^^im not sure about music rules on here cause I dont really mess with the music forum.... but isnt posting dl links a no no?

They're free mixtapes. I think that's allowed.

Originally Posted by gberdin

i was hoping for pics, but i didnt wanna seem thirsty. and if a girl ever wanted to see a guy on NT all you have to do is ask. no double standard here. i havent seen a girl be bold yet.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

That's bold . Now for the guys saying that NT girls are weak ... post your picture .
smile.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

^^im not sure about music rules on here cause I dont really mess with the music forum.... but isnt posting dl links a no no?
Dom is an NTer tho..
ohwell.gif
True, but ive heard stories about the music section, i went to post a youtube vid, it had curses so i didnt, mods have me shook
tired.gif

which thread is the 80+?
indifferent.gif
you serious?

haha if you guys are talking about the skinny/ built thread. ive saw it late and was too lazy to go through the pages

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

its no point...i knew something like that was coming when i said it...i've dudes come at me here and on HT so it aint nothin for real

I completely forgot about HT, but honestly WHO hasn't been roasted on there if their pic floated around NT or ISS. Obviously some got it alot worse thanothers.. dudes were bored and had no lives what do you expect. a few pics of me and a few others i chilled with.. they tried to roast us.. you just goattalaugh it off
laugh.gif

haha if you guys are talking about the skinny/ built thread. ive saw it late and was too lazy to go through the pages

smh.gif
laugh.gif
you got me by a few hundred post and I know what they talkinbout son!

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

i was hoping for pics, but i didnt wanna seem thirsty. and if a girl ever wanted to see a guy on NT all you have to do is ask. no double standard here. i havent seen a girl be bold yet.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

That's bold . Now for the guys saying that NT girls are weak ... post your picture .
smile.gif
laugh.gif
this reminds me of this gif

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Who among us really wanted a video of seabiscuit anyways?

If you were smart, you would have waited till more females posted pics. This is why you can't have nice things.

Back
Top Bottom