Exchange Policy At Footlocker/Champs :: Help Needed

I bought a pair of XX9s of Eastbay and I need to exchange them for a smaller size. However me being as impatient as I am I was wondering if anyone knows if I could swap them out at a local FL/Champs rather than going through the lengthy process of shipping back and forth which could take weeks. I’ve seen some say yes some say no, some say scratch the EB sticker off and act like you bought them from there and so on.

Going to try my luck tomorrow night at both FL and Champs, but does anyone who works there or anyone who’s ever tried this give me a more certain answer?

There is no certain answer. That's why you have seen a flux in responses.

You're right. Was more or less looking for confirmation bias now that I think about it. Just wanted to see others' experiences but only for sure answer I'll get is from the stores themselves so I'll be calling soon.

You're right. Was more or less looking for confirmation bias now that I think about it. Just wanted to see others' experiences but only for sure answer I'll get is from the stores themselves so I'll be calling soon.

You are better off not calling and going there.

Back
Top Bottom