EXCLUSIVE: 1st Magnum on 30" DUB Ganja's...(PIC)

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

they make a 25 series for 30's now????
eek.gif

i can't hate
pimp.gif

Yes sir...been out for about a month now; $1700 per tire

it aint my ride or $$, so dude can do whatever he wants ...but that just stupid right there $1700 per tire ....how many miles can u get off those tires beforeu have to get new one ...them tires are like damn rubberbands
laugh.gif

ide take it if someone said "hey! look what i got you" but i just dont like newer cars with anything larger then 24s

now if its around 98 and under, i can dig that on some 26 - 30s..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Pic courtesy of my dude Willie B from Valdosta, GA...first Magnum on 30" rims

This is the ONLY pic so far...I'm sure there will be more to come. It's on 30" DUB Ganja's on a 265/25/30 Pirelli tire

I'm almost positive this will be met with 90% hate for several reasons:
#1--You hate Magnums in general own a Magnum
#2--You can't understand why people spend so much on rims
#3-- The SRT8 comes with You're still stuck in the stoneage and wouldn't put anything bigger than a 20" rims on your car
#4--I love You're some damn BMW/Honda fanboy and hate American cars
#5--All of the above...and then some

Oh well. Hasn't stopped me yet, and it never will.

Enjoy....or hate away. Your call.
fixed.
...and I hate it.

It's funny how the people who [don't] like these cars always have something to say.

But big rim riders embrace all kinds of cars.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

It's funny how the people who [don't] like these cars always have something to say.

They better considering they are far and away the tackiest, least useful cars on the road. Some JDM cars can be "riced out" and tacky, but at leastones that are done well look good, and they can have killer performance. A lifted truck with O/R tires can look strange on the road but can be a greatoffroader. Etc. etc. etc.

These things have no redeeming aspects whatsoever. They look like something a 10-year-old would dream up and ride, brake, handle, and accelerate poorly. TEverything about the car is gaudy, over-the-top, and serves no purpose except drawing attention.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Why does our race do this to cars.. Mess looks atrocious
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
yea because we're the ONLY race that customizes cars to our liking... Wow... this week NT has really shown me how caucasians really
succeeded at making our race hate ourselves...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

in any event the car is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
, but unfortunately, i'm not a fan.

a couple of ?'s, since i know nothing about cars. do you have to upgrade your whole wheel system (suspension, etc) to fit rims that large on a car?

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

They better considering they are far and away the tackiest, least useful cars on the road. at least ones that are done well look good, and they can have killer performance.
Don't make me post a '75 Impala with a big block 502 on 26" rims doing donuts and breaking his driveshaft because of the 650-700HP...

Don't think just because the rims are big that they're slow.

Or how about a '89 Caprice on 24" rims with a LS7/LQ9 Escalade engine beating a Corvette (w/ NOS)...

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom