Exclusive Retro 3 Via Flight Club?

what's special about the countdowns if they still release other retros too?

and we aussies can't purchase from either flight club nor nike.com. i had to get my nikeID airmax through an american mate, and then pay double shippingchina to aus via the us.

invite, shminvite :X

stop wit the dang invites this thred has nothing 2 do wit invites. true blue 3s i need in my life

Been hearing they are Black flipsaround here but there is also a chance it might be the black/cements.

DMasta109@aol.com Needs a Invite Hollllllllllaaaaa
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fran215kill

in some other post some1 said they heard that they are "flipped" flips or sumin like that
flips are an reverse version of the white cements...a flipped version of the flips would be the white cements

Do you know what would be great on Flight Club? If they kept stock of all the releases available so that when you'd destroyed your favourite pair of Js,all you had to do was hit up Flight Club with your credit card and bang the jobs a good one new pair.

Too sensible for everyone yes? Thought so!

if you read other flight club post you could here stories and opinions about that...honestly i just think its a regular pic but hey imo

on the fligth club picture it seems like the back of the IIIs are white with a black jordan sign...which is bad bc i was hoping it would be the black/cementIIIs that i really want

right on for the pictures. i was about to ask for them. i hope they are something real good though

Why not give em out if you have them? Sounds kinda selfish to me....

Back
Top Bottom