Exclusive Retro 3 Via Flight Club?

that pic really does look like the flips ... but having a picture of the flips for "Apr. - May" doesn't make much sense now does it ? i'mjust going to wait and see what JB comes up with
ohwell.gif

Lock this thread....why is it that every time a JB Flight Club post comes up it become a "send me an invite post?" When is the last time people whoare members on Flight Club actually bought any of the online releases?

Maybe actually buy the online releases and maybe you'll get an invite next time.....Or form a post for requesting and giving out invites...

i doubt its the white cement III cuz there is no elephant print where there's supposed to be elephant print....

if u look under the picture they have a month range in what would only make sense as the release period...i dont know the exact month & dont feel likeloggin on to check right now but believe me its there

It only makes sense, Those are "Black Flips"...100% sure those are flips..

OR.....

What about some 3s with NO elephant print?!?!?!
eek.gif
Now back to 99.9% sure

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

It only makes sense, Those are "Black Flips"...100% sure those are flips..

OR.....

What about some 3s with NO elephant print?!?!?!
eek.gif
Now back to 99.9% sure
3's with no elephant print!? Uhh...no thanks. That's like getting a brand new car with no tires. Makes no sense~

The do have the elephant print. It's just opposite. Instead of the print on the heel line it's on the body of the shoe.

ite my fault i t make myself clear
first i no fliped flips would generally be regular 3 but i ment their flips wit flipped colorways like in the last couple pics
get it got it good

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

i have invites but i dont feel like giving em out
roll.gif

me i have 2 of them but don't feel like giving them out either
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I still have my invites to, just too lazy to give them out.

I remember hearing rumors about black flip 3s releasing so maybe JB actually will. They already butchered the IIIs with crap colors and scrapped the goodcolorways. The inverted pic looks
pimp.gif

3's are gonna be coming out for sure besides the one in the 20/3 pack because there is a lot of elephant print showing up on a lot of their clothes. I wasgoing through the new Eastbay catalogue and there is a nice lookin elephant print vest. So JB is trying to hint something to all of us. And also on theOrange 8 Jackets they placed some random elephant print. Unless they are releasing the cement 3's in the package next year. That could be the onlypossible explanation. And on a side note the gear for the playoff 8's are gonna have paint brush strokes not the actual pattern on the shoe. This too wasconfirmed through the newest Eastbay. So for everyone saying that those were samples, they weren't they are actually coming out, which doesn't makeany sense at all.

Does every thread involving the title "Flight Club" have to become an invite thread?

Back
Top Bottom