EXCLUSIVE S.F. NT AIR MAX 1's MLB ALL STAR GAME!!! (PICS)

Anyone pick these up at Niketown SF today? Shoes are fresh to death.

Originally, they were only supposed to be released at the NiketownSF Corporate Party for the All-Star Game for corporate members and athletes, but not many of them bought it, which is why they released it so randomly. Anyways, the shoes are pretty much all sold out. These are must haves if you from San Francisco or collect Air Max's. There's only 150 made in the world, so you best believe they are all gone.

I'm a big fan of white shoes, so these are definitely real nice to me. So simple looking yet so sick. The beauty is its simplicity.

I love the patent leather and the mesh toe box. The orange looks pretty bright because it contrasts very well with the white. I haven't met a single person who dislikes these. I think Nike did a great job designing the shoes to coincide with the All Star game.

Here are some pics with my ebay tag:

There's always a Method to My Madness.

Wow, those are really nice. How much were they?
TEAM SF GIANTS
These geezers are terrible

Those are clean man, how much did they run you for?
TEAM WARRIORS
Welcome to the club Marco Belinelli!
Almost ready for the 49er sig!

They cost $150.

Since the all star game only happens once every 20 years or so, I didn't mind the price tag.

The shoes are so clean.

So you're saying there is zero chance that there is a size 11.5 at NTSF right now?
TEAM SF GIANTS

715, You can check.

When I got there, all the good sizes were gone. I came out empty handed. >:
mad.gif

The shoes were released unexpectedly. I got there right after work, but all of the good sizes were sold out. Supposedly there are only 150 or so in the world, even rarer than the first ones released.

All you guys are right, THOSE ARE SICK TO THE MAX. They should have general released these, so I could have gotten them. Why does NIKE always make the sickest shoes that are extra rare? The shoes are way too nice to be only limited to 150 pairs.

THOSE PICTURES DO NOT JUSTIFY HOW CLEAN THE SHOE LOOKS. I wish they took em out of the display case so I could hold it, but oh well.

The show is flawless. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Napalm was used in flamethrowers and bombs by the U.S. and Allied forces, to increase effectiveness of flammable liquids. The substance is formulated to burn at a specific rate and adhere to materials. Napalm is mixed with gasoline in various proportions to achieve this. Another useful (and dangerous) effect, primarily involving its use in bombs, was that napalm "rapidly deoxygenates the available air" as well as creating large amounts of carbon monoxide causing suffocation. Napalm bombs were also used in the Vietnam War to clear landing zones for helicopters.

WOW, those are way cleaner than the Niketown AM 90s... :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright
KEVIN DURANT IS THE REAL DEAL
Not new to NT, just a new username...​

damnit, I went to the eastbay right after my class this morning! I need those 10.5s
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

From HypeBeast.com:

http://www.hypebeast.com/2007/07/nike-id-san-francisco-mlb-air-max-1/

Nike iD San Francisco MLB Air Max 1By Eugene Kan
Published: July 10th, 2007

nike-air-max-1-sf-1.jpg

To mark the 2007 MLB All-Star Game, Nike has created this special colorway originally intended for release at the Nike Town SF Corporate Party; However not all 150 pairs were sold resulting in the release of these outside the party. The sneakers feature a simple white colorway matched up with an orange swoosh, lining and stylized paint splatter logo on the heel. The upper also includes a mesh toebox and patent leather. This is also the second time an exclusive sneaker has been released for San Francisco the former being the Air Max 90 created for Nike Towns 10th Anniversary.

Image: Niketalk

nike-air-max-1-sf-2.jpg

lol. Hypebeast used 2 NTer's pictures. At least they gave us credit.

I just called NTSF, only sizes 12 and 14 are available.

If anyone has a pair in 11.5, LET. ME. KNOW!!!
TEAM SF GIANTS

Wow, nice AM1s first time in a while. I'd buy if they still had my 11.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

got my size 8 today around 12:40. Last one. I lucked out cause I found out about these when I woke up at 11..
Make today the tomorrow you dreamed of yesterday

there ok, I like the SF 90's more tho.
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

Back
Top Bottom