Exicted but very Anxious

Today is the final day for us to submit our rank lists for our chosen residency programs. It going to determine where i will be practicing medicine for thenext yr and then the 4 to follow. I think I am confident in my choices but i hope they felt the same about me. Now is the long wait till March 19th when I findout where I will be a Radiologist or if I even match at all. On another note I only have two days of med school left
smokin.gif
. Then I am just chillin till graduation in May and for residency to start inJuly.

I need some Ativan to calm down.

So you think you're all bad huh..

Just playing bro. Congrats. Hope everything works out the way you want it to.

Hmm wonder if I will be saying go gators if that where i wind up since the Volunteers runs in my blood.

wow...a 4 month break? that sounds nice. good luck, i know radiology is one of the more competitive fields.

wow...a 4 month break? that sounds nice. good luck, i know radiology is one of the more competitive fields.

Thanks everyone.

I wasnt trying to brag this is just a exciting and anxiety provoking time right now and thought I would share with NT as the people here have always providedme with a laugh during some of my most stressful times.

Back
Top Bottom