**Experience with ExtenZe?** UPDATE Page 4!

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

6113551a470531fdf77c214b73a87236f8e6060.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

UPDATE: So my member started swelling and turning all sorts of colors... went to take a piss and this came out:

Yes, rainbows, butterflies, and THE Lavar Burton.

On the real tho, I said if i got some better replies i'd post another pic. I "think" Wise's post counts. so here goes (for the beasts)

On a side note, anyone realize how much the lyrics to the reading rainbow theme song relate to this topic?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

quoted because she has perfect breasts....

256s8i8.gif

UPDATE: So my member started swelling and turning all sorts of colors... went to take a piss and this came out:

On the real tho, I said if i got some better replies i'd post another pic. I "think" Wise's post counts. so here goes (for the beasts)

On a side note, anyone realize how much the lyrics to the reading rainbow theme song relate to this topic?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She looks tall. Volleyball player?
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
in a thread where every thing can go wrong, you pulled through
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
^ co-sign. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Sure
wink.gif
and women get butt implants and breat implants as well because they wanted " to see what the hype was all about". Get your lexington steele on homie I'm not mad at you. Add a couple inches of pulsating extenze sponsored inches of love to that little toddler meat you swinging around ain't nobody knocking you, but check it when that little garden snake turns into a Corbra and starts spittin lavender and magenta venom at its victim don't say you weren't warned. You pulling out to give your baby stomach pancakes and your girl stomach colorful like a lisa frank folder. You got glitter and neon colors commin out your D boss hog courtesy of Jimmy Johnson. When your heart gives out at 53 and nobody knows why float in eternal bliss knowing that when you were young you swallowed some pills and they hardened some interior vessels in your coronary because you weren't confident in your ability to let go and let that the beast inside naturally terrorize some #%%+.
busey_clapping.gif

Originally Posted by youngdoc

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She looks tall. Volleyball player?
pimp.gif

nailed it. Plays at a D2 private school..... chyea! thanks for the compliments fellas. I'm definitely holding on to this one, shes a keeper.
pimp.gif
and has way more than good looks.

Hi everyone this is my first time posting in this form it's very funny and is very informative well basically my question is in concerns to the extenze plus the when you buy on 7/11 I bought a package of those for almost 2 weeks now and basically I decided to buy the offer I saw on Amazon.com the one where they give you 12 sleeves of five pills in each sleeve and I received it today but the thing is it seems to me like they're fake because it'll look nothing at all like the ones you buy at  7/11

I have provided some pictures that will show you the difference in packaging all I want to knows do i have a fake extenze plus pills because if you look at the 7-Eleven packaging it has the US flag it has a drawing of a pill with a B in the middle of it and all everything else while when you look at the Amazon.com version only shows is a heart with two people kissing in the middle of it and the extenze website in read on the bottom and the address of the manufacturer and the other thing too is when you look at the lot number and the expiration date for both one is in red and the one from Amazon is in black do I have a fake??????? Please help me see if I do ???

The one on the right with light color pills is the 7-11 package

I'm no expert but ingesting questionable pills you bout online doesn't seem all that big of a deal. Just take em, if they work they work. Let us know how your experience turns out.

popcorn.gif

I urge you all not to take extenz. My boy started taking it all the time to use on his girlfriend. He said heart rate would go up like crazy and he said he would feel like going out and raping a girl or something. I tried it once and it worked, but I felt horrible the whole night. Heart was racing and just felt terrible in general. Gotta be some serious long term side effects with that stuff. If your penis works fine then there's no point in taking it, except if your bout to smash an ugly chick it'll make you stay hard but still not worth it. 

This thread is gold...

This is a great NT thread... Pics of the chick mentioned.... Op with updates... Nice little story... Wise with lulz... Now am extenze legit check

Hi everyone this is my first time posting in this form it's very funny and is very informative well basically my question is in concerns to the extenze plus the when you buy on 7/11 I bought a package of those for almost 2 weeks now and basically I decided to buy the offer I saw on Amazon.com the one where they give you 12 sleeves of five pills in each sleeve and I received it today but the thing is it seems to me like they're fake because it'll look nothing at all like the ones you buy at  7/11
I have provided some pictures that will show you the difference in packaging all I want to knows do i have a fake extenze plus pills because if you look at the 7-Eleven packaging it has the US flag it has a drawing of a pill with a B in the middle of it and all everything else while when you look at the Amazon.com version only shows is a heart with two people kissing in the middle of it and the extenze website in read on the bottom and the address of the manufacturer and the other thing too is when you look at the lot number and the expiration date for both one is in red and the one from Amazon is in black do I have a fake??????? Please help me see if I do ???
The one on the right with light color pills is the 7-11 package

The 7-11 ones are fake

I thought the one online where the fake cuz I just took one and I also felt as well as if my heart was racing and I felt my pressure go up and 7-11 one don't do that to me

The 7-11 are the ones that have the united states flag and the picture of a pill with acb in the middle on the back of the package.

The online one don't have all that

Last edited:
I urge you all not to take extenz. My boy started taking it all the time to use on his girlfriend. He said heart rate would go up like crazy and he said he would feel like going out and raping a girl or something. I tried it once and it worked, but I felt horrible the whole night. Heart was racing and just felt terrible in general. Gotta be some serious long term side effects with that stuff. If your penis works fine then there's no point in taking it, except if your bout to smash an ugly chick it'll make you stay hard but still not worth it. 

seriously, you people are better off just smoking weed. using this stuff consistently will lead to heart issues and a dependency. y'all don't need this stuff, just a healthy diet and an active lifestyle.

Thought this thread was for the lulz till I clicked it....y'all are serious :smh:

You can't change how big ya johnson is, just accept yourself as you are.

Swinging with a big stick ain't all upside either...grass aint always greener on the other side.

Back
Top Bottom