Explain your screen name...vol. what dose that mean?

I reckon it's pretty self-explanatory

My previous username (Colombia) however was because I initially registered as Void on the old Yuku platform. Antidope, who I met through playing Halo 3 on xbox 360, had recommended NT to me at that time. After the platform change I forgot which email I used though so I couldn't reuse Void, which is the online alias I normally use and ironically also my irl nickname. Though that's a longer story.

I then decided to make a new account and I picked Colombia as my username because I was really enjoying Young Scooter's Colombia song at the time. I didn't think much about the decision at the time.
When the name change became available I changed it to a more fitting username.

Last edited:

My previous username (Colombia) however was because I initially registered as Void on the old Yuku platform. Antidope, who I met through playing Halo 3 on xbox 360, had recommended NT to me at that time. After the platform change I forgot which email I used though so I couldn't reuse Void, which is the online alias I normally use and ironically also my irl nickname. Though that's a longer story.

I then decided to make a new account and I picked Colombia as my username because I was really enjoying Young Scooter's Colombia song at the time. I didn't think much about the decision at the time.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, never knew that was why. Cool story man

Last edited:

I always kick myself for forgetting to hit you up when I was in Belgium fam. :smh:

a blinkin - phonetically is supposed to sound like Abe Lincoln (the president), but it’s a play on words for me being a blink182 stan (hence the unchanged avy) :smokin

397aa1b73d16a3cd6c9bb001c7ca8d4f.jpg

According to the Project Management Institute (PMI), the term project stakeholder refers to, "an individual, group, or organization, who may affect, be affected by, or perceive itself to be affected by a decision, activity, or outcome of a project" (Project Management Institute, 2013).

nickname my frat bros gave me after I pledged. Got the nickname for being the quiet cat on my line. it's spelled with "OLE" in the middle because that is part of our frat call. One brother will yell out "OW OW" to start off the call and surrounding brothers will yell out "OLE" (olay) in response.

Fozzy Badfeet because of:

- Friends called me "Fozz" because I reminded them of Fozzie the Bear

-Badfeet due to the Diddy & Mase Video of Mo' Money Mo Problems at the beginning when Fuzzy Badfeet was preparing to sink the putt.

That's how Fozzy Badfeet came to be. Started as my Xbox Live GT and for some reason pissed people off when I killed them in COD. Since then, I've kept it.

Back
Top Bottom