Explain your screen name...vol. what dose that mean?

thought at the time (2004-05) that I was such a sneaker addict that I would never lose "the love", hard to say how I feel about it now 
30t6p3b.gif

thought at the time (2004-05) that I was such a sneaker addict that I would never lose "the love", hard to say how I feel about it now 
30t6p3b.gif

I was 14 at the time and started collecting AJs..I practically lived in the JB forum when I joined and it was still hot around 03/04.

I was 14 at the time and started collecting AJs..I practically lived in the JB forum when I joined and it was still hot around 03/04.

He was the most notable black figure on the east coast at the time and one of the first major independents who challenged the mob for supremacy in the criminal underworld. The Black Caesar, as he was known, was a new kind of super-criminal ruling a nationwide empire of dope. He was the boss of bosses and the DEA ranks him as one of the Top Ten drug traffickers in United States history. A pivotal figure in the history of the drug trade, Matthews was one of the nation’s largest narcotics dealers from the 1960s through the early 1970s, and he routinely handled multi-million dollar shipments. More importantly, Matthews was the first black man astute and confident enough to control an interstate organization the size and scope of his operation, at a time when the Mob controlled everything, illegal or otherwise. Astonishingly Matthews did it while still in his twenties.

The DEA said that Matthews imported heroin from Turkey by way of processing plants in Marseilles, France and cocaine from Latin America. Street legend has it that his wealth could not be counted. He had Pablo Escobar-type money in the early 1970s. Matthews was Mr. Big. In four years he made an estimated 300 million. By the early 1970s Matthews’ organization was handling multimillion dollar shipments in 21 states.

A master of the drug game. “Frank was freed on a million dollar bail which was required by authorities to be posted collectively by three separate bondsmen so that in the event of his jumping he would have a triple threat on his tail.

He was the most notable black figure on the east coast at the time and one of the first major independents who challenged the mob for supremacy in the criminal underworld. The Black Caesar, as he was known, was a new kind of super-criminal ruling a nationwide empire of dope. He was the boss of bosses and the DEA ranks him as one of the Top Ten drug traffickers in United States history. A pivotal figure in the history of the drug trade, Matthews was one of the nation’s largest narcotics dealers from the 1960s through the early 1970s, and he routinely handled multi-million dollar shipments. More importantly, Matthews was the first black man astute and confident enough to control an interstate organization the size and scope of his operation, at a time when the Mob controlled everything, illegal or otherwise. Astonishingly Matthews did it while still in his twenties.

The DEA said that Matthews imported heroin from Turkey by way of processing plants in Marseilles, France and cocaine from Latin America. Street legend has it that his wealth could not be counted. He had Pablo Escobar-type money in the early 1970s. Matthews was Mr. Big. In four years he made an estimated 300 million. By the early 1970s Matthews’ organization was handling multimillion dollar shipments in 21 states.

A master of the drug game. “Frank was freed on a million dollar bail which was required by authorities to be posted collectively by three separate bondsmen so that in the event of his jumping he would have a triple threat on his tail.

M4rioL

My name is Mario, last name starts with a L. change the "a" with a 4. Voila

M4rioL

My name is Mario, last name starts with a L. change the "a" with a 4. Voila

My dad and I have the name, thus making me JR

When I figrst got my ride I went to cartoys to get an all alpine audio installed with 2 12inch sub type R subs. When my friend and I went to go pick it up we were amazed at the thump it had. We got a noice violation later that day but he names my car thumper which stuck so there is that.

My bday is 1-23-85 hints the 85 so BOOM!

My dad and I have the name, thus making me JR

When I figrst got my ride I went to cartoys to get an all alpine audio installed with 2 12inch sub type R subs. When my friend and I went to go pick it up we were amazed at the thump it had. We got a noice violation later that day but he names my car thumper which stuck so there is that.

My bday is 1-23-85 hints the 85 so BOOM!

Back
Top Bottom