Extremist Celebrations vol. La Ashura

Well theres this extremist celebration called La Ashura that remembers this guy named Husain, who died in a brutal way. So people who partake in thiscelebration beat and cut themselves to commemorate him.The crazy part is that they also have infants and children participate in the event.
smh.gif

Here's the link: http://www.linkinn.com/_The_most_extreme_religious_festivals_in_the_world

http://
03_religia.jpg

ohwell.gif
mad.gif
07_religia.jpg

08_religia.jpg

That picture with the kids just makes me angry and sad. Fair enough if you want to hurt yourself because it makes you feel better or more righteous orsomething but doing that to kids (and especially that baby) is child abuse and there is no excuse.

Yea I've seen this on that show Taboo before. I don't like the idea of doing that to kids or making kids do that to themselves who have no idea whatthey are doing but hey that's the culture.

27_religia.jpg
28_religia.jpg
29_religia.jpg
31_religia.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i saw this on ripley's believe it or not a few years ago. they actually nail themselves to the cross and whip themselves brutally to emulatejesus' torture

crazy people
smh.gif

what in the world is wrong with them
besides "Jesus" probably never even existed (at least thats what i believe)

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Those dudes are doin' way too much. Jesus is prolly like WTH?

More like, "I went through all that *%$# so you wouldn't have to. Idiots."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by XMaNnyX

wow, i dont think they're christian anyways. Only islamic people tend to be that simpleminded, but of coarse i say what i want.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at your ignorance

im not gonna even respond because its clear you don't even know how to use correct grammar let alone determine the simplicity of the world's 2ndlargest religion

Originally Posted by XMaNnyX

wow, i dont think they're christian anyways. Only islamic people tend to be that simpleminded, but of coarse i say what i want.

Yeah, because different religions usually flog and nail themselves to a cross just to tell the story of Jesus the man. Definitely not Christians. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom