F & F this weekend 25% instore and online Champs/Footlocker/Footaction

YA BOY WAS ABLE TO SCOOP UP A PAIR OF VOLT GRIFFEY MAX 1'S,AND THE RAIDERS SC TRAINERS (BO #34) FOR $150....IN AND OUT,NO PROBLEMS. LUV IT,MAYNE! HOLLA...CED B.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Most Footlocker Employees and Managers = Douches

Thinking they are Hitler as %!%%.

its funny how lame alot of them are, as if acting like a douche to customers makes them feel better about the fact that they get paid damn near minimum wage and a practiclly required by corporate to top off and nag customers to get them to buy insoles.

it's a little kid job the way i see it.  when i go in a store and get no help and hear employees loudly and boldly talking about how theirs a 50% weekend and obviously hooking up their friends with the 50% in front of other customers to the point that its blatantly obvious i just look at it as a bunch of little kids enjoying their $8 per hour job that they don't realize how replacable they are.

its a joke when i've tried to legitamtly exchange stuff that i had a receipt for in the past and the clown employees and managers want to make up their own rules disregarding what is clearly written in paper on their receipt and on their website but all of a sudden want to backpeddal and talk about "we'll do it this one time"   when i just polietly tell them im calling corporate and that im going to stay on my phone with corporate and pass it to them so they can explain to corporate why they think they could change their rules just so they can make their day.

i have a few friends who work for the company and a few managers i'm close with that i deal with when i need stuff and they share the same feelings towards some of their peers from other stores.
Ced, I stumbled upon this topic and your reply, not knowing, since I havent checked niketalk in awhile, that the F&F was this past weekend.

You hit it on the head, the customer service is horrible. Funny thing is, I used to work for Champs and Kids Foot Locker over 10 yrs ago and sales associates and managers play the customer for stupid. I was at a Champs in the Philly burbs, one I used to sub for at and a sales associate told me if I buy a pair of sneakers with sneaker care, I get 25% off. I was tempted, but didn't buy anything. WOW, they could have rang up multiple sales but for kicks and some sneaker cleaner? I've had problems in the past at other stores and just shake my head, not even admitting I used to work there and the Venator Corporation that used to, or probably still runs Champs, Foot Locker, etc.

Maybe thats why I always buy at the mom and pops stores for jordan zig zag shorts that are 20 bucks, regular price. Cheaper and less hassle to deal with crappy customer service.

Back
Top Bottom