F & F this weekend 25% instore and online Champs/Footlocker/Footaction

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I will use the $30 off $100 coupon for kobes instead..

could u use the 30$ on the air max 95 neon or jordans ?

The footlocker I went to (34th st) said the $30 off can be used on everything except foams. If the Neons are excluded from the F&F sale, i'll use the $30.

Originally Posted by upstate

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

Hopefully I can get some Lebrons and another pair of freshwaters.  I'll probably still wait on the Jordan Xii's
Who has the 12s left? These are sold out all across my district and I tried to order a pair of the white and red last week and they were not available. These should be gone. If not shame on that store.
There at all my local Sneaker stores in full run.

Air Max Hyperize
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i'm assuming the exclusion list will be similar to the EA, will probably include retros, kobes, and lebrons

IF (and that's big IF) the XII's are not excluded, then San Diego, CA FTL's still have many pairs of these, I've seen at least 3 locations that carry them

well damn, time to get those akron Lebron VII's again, I just bought a pair last night before I saw this but that can easily be fixed!
come on thursday!

Originally Posted by infamous54

off topic...

but are the freshwater griffey's good to go on the $30 off coupon?

I'm sure it varies by store, but in NYC 34th st Footlocker told me I could use the $30 on anything except foams. $30 off is a good fall back if they are excluded from the F&F sale

if yall want to know the exclusions call eastbay and ask for that specific shoe... remember eastbay is affiliated with all 3 stores... i inquired about the pacmans and its a go... so i will return them this weekend and buy them back...

Back
Top Bottom