F & F this weekend 25% instore and online Champs/Footlocker/Footaction

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Kobes ARE NOT excluded. I bought 4 pairs today, and was lucky enough to find a pair of chaos'.

If a shoe is really and truly excluded, their computer system will reject the f&f code. a lot of employees don't know what the exclusion list actually is, and what they're saying is based on what they THINK should be excluded. best thing to do is to take the shoes up to the register and have them punch in the code.

not to knock ALL footlocker/champs employees - but it's clear to see that a lot of them don't know what they're talking about. aside from simple f&f exclusions, some of them have no idea about the shoes they are selling...

one time an employee was trying hard to sell me on the lebron 7's. it was clear he just wanted to add up on his commisson with a high-priced shoe. so i asked him to explain why the shoe is good. more specifically, i pointed to the flywire and ask "what is this material anyway?" he literally brought the shoe within 2 inches of his eyes, picked at it a couple of times with his finger nails, and after 10 seconds responded with "umm, i think its some kind of threading...?"

Truth. I was told kobes were excluded and I knew they werent. Asked to talk to a manager and he said ''no problem''. Some of the employees hate too, like if they see you getting heat they want to see you pay full price. At least by me they do.
I also came home with a pair of chaos, palomalu trainers, pac-mans and some air trainer 1's.
smokin.gif
so which kobes aren't excluded?  I need a pair of the V Away.

i called the local footlocker moments ago to double check if the kobe's are excluded...they are a bunch of punks. i was told to wait. i could hear the guy in the back ground joking with his coworkers. i waited for 7 minutes and there were still talking and laughing. enough is enough. they are a bunch of pricks when they have these sales going on.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Went to Champs and wanted to use the MM 30 off 100 coupon on Jordan Oreo 6s and they said I could only get 15 off not 30 since it's a FTL coupon. Then went to FA and also called another FTL and both said I need to wait 14 days after release to get 30 off Jordan Oreo 6s. Finally went to a FTL store and they let me use the coupon 30 off 100 off Oreo 6s.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Employees stay tryna make up there own rules

Originally Posted by swooshallday

i called the local footlocker moments ago to double check if the kobe's are excluded...they are a bunch of punks. i was told to wait. i could hear the guy in the back ground joking with his coworkers. i waited for 7 minutes and there were still talking and laughing. enough is enough. they are a bunch of pricks when they have these sales going on.
like dude said earlier, Kobes are not excluded.  In detail, only the HOH colorways are excluded.  You can cop the GR colorways for 25% off

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Anybody ever received this message when submitting an online order? My first time seeing it; placed my order last night and have yet to receive any confirmation e-mail.
yup ive recieved it, i had to call back the next day and maybe even another day to make sure it went through, dont know why it does that but i didnt get my order cancelled if thats what you are worried about...but that was one time for me.  i too found it strange. call them to find out
Thanks for the advice, man. Appreciated.

I finally received my order confirmation e-mail today.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]unable to stock locate Lebron VII Red carpets to use F&F FML....[/color]
mad.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by swooshallday

like dude said earlier, Kobes are not excluded.  In detail, only the HOH colorways are excluded.  You can cop the GR colorways for 25% off
i went to footlocker and got the v's for $102. i'm glad that i got that headache taken care of.

i picked up a pair of cool gray Lebron 7s and a pair of air jordan 2010.
i tried getting a pair of air max 97s but the sales rep told me they were excluded, but let me use
the march madness coupon instead.

Like I said I used the $30 off coupon on a pair of chaos [or so I thought] they didnt have them in my size so they ordered them for me. Girl said they were in stock somewhere else and they would ship them to me. Today I got a call from a footlocker rep saying my ordered couldnt be completed because they were sold out.
indifferent.gif

So I grabbed the inlines instead.
ohwell.gif

This is about the 3rd time this happened to me getting a little sick of footlockers inventory foul ups.

How do I get a VIP card to use the 30 off 100 coupon? I think I signed up online so do they look it up by my cell phone number or something? let me know

Originally Posted by icedweebz

How do I get a VIP card to use the 30 off 100 coupon? I think I signed up online so do they look it up by my cell phone number or something? let me know

just go to footlocker and sign up for a new one so you have a new card on hand. after they give it to you, get the shoes and hit them with the march madness coupon.
wink.gif

picked up the kobe v aways, homes, inlines, chaos, manny trainers and lamar odom hyperdunk lows...the 25% worked on all of the shoes at footlocker, footaction and champs.

Used my $30 off coupon on the Kobe V Inlines.

Kobes, LeBrons and Jordan Retros (except XIIs) were all said to be excluded from the F & F in my area. I'm not sure they knew what they were talking about.

Originally Posted by peks03

picked up the kobe v aways, homes, inlines, chaos, manny trainers and lamar odom hyperdunk lows...the 25% worked on all of the shoes at footlocker, footaction and champs.
Straight beasting on it. I like it.

I only ended up with Aways, Inlines and Homes.

^^ Nice, my Footlocker didn't put out the Home's. Probably didn't want everyone copping on 25% off so they waited until after the weekend.

Swooshallday - why did you call? you didn't need to, I confirmed earlier that they weren't excluded and that I bought 4 pairs.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

^^ Nice, my Footlocker didn't put out the Home's. Probably didn't want everyone copping on 25% off so they waited until after the weekend.

Swooshallday - why did you call? you didn't need to, I confirmed earlier that they weren't excluded and that I bought 4 pairs.
i had double check because the local footlocker is always fussy when they have the employee's and f & f sales

some dude (new or stupid) at my local champs sold a pair of black Lebron VII PS with f&f discount ($104 total, OR. tax FTW! ) to my uncle last sat. now they pull it off the shelves.

PS is not even out yet.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Most Footlocker Employees and Managers = Douches

Thinking they are Hitler as %!%%.

its funny how lame alot of them are, as if acting like a douche to customers makes them feel better about the fact that they get paid damn near minimum wage and a practiclly required by corporate to top off and nag customers to get them to buy insoles.

it's a little kid job the way i see it.  when i go in a store and get no help and hear employees loudly and boldly talking about how theirs a 50% weekend and obviously hooking up their friends with the 50% in front of other customers to the point that its blatantly obvious i just look at it as a bunch of little kids enjoying their $8 per hour job that they don't realize how replacable they are.

its a joke when i've tried to legitamtly exchange stuff that i had a receipt for in the past and the clown employees and managers want to make up their own rules disregarding what is clearly written in paper on their receipt and on their website but all of a sudden want to backpeddal and talk about "we'll do it this one time"   when i just polietly tell them im calling corporate and that im going to stay on my phone with corporate and pass it to them so they can explain to corporate why they think they could change their rules just so they can make their day.

i have a few friends who work for the company and a few managers i'm close with that i deal with when i need stuff and they share the same feelings towards some of their peers from other stores.

Back
Top Bottom