F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

ooo you just beat me.

This is why unless he changes, I won't be a Max fan ever.

Lewis told him straight in the cool down room.
You have more to loose and he can unlap himself. Just give more room.

After seeing this, I can't understand, why Max did not let Ocon overtake him.
How can Horner not inform Max, that Ocon is much faster and to simply let him go?

I'm not saying that it's only the fault of Red Bull and Max, but they behave very stupid. They had more than two laps to prevent the accident, without losing anything against Lewis

I'm guessing it was partly due to Lewis being only 5s behind him at the time. Had Max ended up being behind Ocon, he would have to deal with having less downforce from following a car and risk Lewis closing the gap. Ultimately, I think he just didn't like to get passed by someone. Without a doubt, Ocon was at fault, but Max needs to be smarter and look at the big picture.

IMG_20181122_121753.jpg
IMG_20181122_121758.jpg

Cold :pimp:

I've never seen anything like that in all the racing I've seen. That car literally turned into a rocket and I'm so glad no one lost their lives but feel for the marshals and photographers who got facial injuries.

Glad to see Kubica partner Russell. What a comeback story and driver pairing. Will definitely be looking more at Williams performance next season. I never cared for Stroll and Sirotkin and the car was terrible.

Nice Helmet for Lewis :pimp:

Speaking of next year, I'm loving the wider front wings for 2019 cars. They look good and can't wait to see it on the Merc.

reglamento-2019-error-lowe.jpg

Wondeful scenes out of Abu Dhabi

IMG_20181125_113920.jpg

IMG_20181125_114316.jpg

Game recognize game :pimp:

ezgif-2-1d4a6c017dd2.gif

ezgif-2-c140871ef8ad.gif

11 World titles in a single donut sesh :lol::sick:

IMG_20181125_113944.jpg

IMG_20181125_113947.jpg

First driver ever to top 400 points in a season :smokin

All in all it was a fitting,satisfying end and tribute to a great season,so happy that Alonso got to have his moment at the end. Gonna be weird not seeing him on the starting grid anymore

Last edited:
About to give Formula E a watch.
The cars look really nice.

I still don't know how I feel about fan boost.
Attack mode might be good though.

Didn't even realize they started this weekend! Tracks don't do it for me though. Lots of point-and-squirt city circuits.

I randomly saw it and watched the last 20 minutes.
It was very boring. The sound of the cars is awful. The Track too.

They need forever to remove a car of the track during SC and suddenly leading cars get a penalty and no commentator can tell me why...

I enjoyed it.
Picked up at the end too. Those Techeetas are fast.

+ Cars look great and speed was fine. Huge improvement on gen 1 cars. Rearview shot of that diffuser :wow:
+ Cars could follow each other
+ Halo lights to show cars in Attack mode.

- Fanboost is still stupid
- No broadcast for qualifying and practice. I went in watching with no info.
-Tracks are horrible

Things I'm neutral on:

Attack mode is interesting. I kinda liked it but need more time.
Sound is not bad but not great. I kinda like the futuristic sounds. Reminds me of Wipeout. :lol:
Camera direction. Some shots especially with cars following are great but other shots are not as good as F1. Could be because they're all street circuits.

Also, I'm so glad Mclaren got rid of Vandoorne. Dude had a train and dropped 14 places.

Back
Top Bottom