F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Really loved watching Lewis take Frank out for a couple laps, looked like he really loved the entire experience. Always sad thinking about how far the team has fallen.

I’ve still got to watch Button taking out the BGP 001 on Sky’s preshow. Very much looking forward to watching that.

Hamilton British GP silverstone hat is arriving on Friday or Saturday.

These are my LH hats so far. I only buy the ones I like. Can’t wait to see the final hat for 2019, I think there is only 4 this year.

May grab the Shanghai one if I find a good deal on them.

163D030B-FFCA-49AA-A43D-E69046306B14.jpeg

No Idea, Sky Sports F1 now have a YouTube channel.
Much better than their native media player. I can finally ditch that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Carbon Fibre - Check
Signed by Mclaren - Check
1 of 1 Prototype - Check

Yo that could be worth a lot at some point :lol:

These are my LH hats so far. I only buy the ones I like. Can’t wait to see the final hat for 2019, I think there is only 4 this year.

Lovely collection.
I love the turquoise one. First time seeing that denim looking one too

LH hauled *** on 30+ hard tires.

Funny how Lewis was labelled as the tyre eater and then he pulls something like that. Amazing

Yep, only a matter of time until Charles gets his first W

He made me a fan on Sunday. Shows how quick of a learner he is after Austria and assuming Mercs can't challenge Ferrari in Monza, I want that to be his first win. That would be special.

The future is almost set up. All we need now is George Rusell in the Mercedes and we would have 4 of the best youngsters in the top teams.

Hyped that the 2019 British GP hat is here earlier than expected.

65E44344-320B-4EA3-90B8-F641011A6E54.jpeg
DDD72B48-9071-4315-A302-264B853E1E8B.jpeg

very nice! Montreal and Monaco are some of my favorites.
I definitely need the 2019 Spain and Silverstone caps. But I'm hoping to get them on sale. Got too many already :ohwell:

Shanghai cap looks quite nice too, but not sure if I like the "Shanghai" writing on the front.

This was pretty funny.
Backstory: Lando, Max... and two other sim racers named Max participated in a Spa 24h sim race over the weekend. They totally outclassed the competition and lapped the entire field. With a gap of over 3mins to P2, 15mins left in the race and Max driving the final stint, this happened... Lando streamed the whole thing on his Twitch account.

very nice! Montreal and Monaco are some of my favorites.
I definitely need the 2019 Spain and Silverstone caps. But I'm hoping to get them on sale. Got too many already :ohwell:

Shanghai cap looks quite nice too, but not sure if I like the "Shanghai" writing on the front.

Same here with the “Shanghai” on the bill. It’s nice that embroidered but I’ll wait it out for a discount to grab it. I like the red on it otherwise.

That 125th anniversary livery looks amazing! From the teasers, I thought the whole thing was going to be predominantly white. I love how it breaks off from the past into the current.

That 125th anniversary livery looks amazing! From the teasers, I thought the whole thing was going to be predominantly white. I love how it breaks off from the past into the current.
This.

Makes a lot more sense when you hear the back story.
I heard it was their 200th anniversary though or am i wrong.

This.

Makes a lot more sense when you hear the back story.
I heard it was their 200th anniversary though or am i wrong.
Yes, getting rid of the white lead paint to meet weight restrictions; the livery does a masterful job of telling that story.

Everywhere I’ve seen is saying 125th, including their own IG:

Back
Top Bottom