F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Hope that Checo really is ready (something about consecutive negative tests), but kinda sucks for Nico when he should have had 2 races. At least he got himself back into the mix for a seat next season.

Will Haas even be in F1 much longer? Even before Covid, there were rumors that they would pull out of the sport after this season.

Will Haas even be in F1 much longer? Even before Covid, there were rumors that they would pull out of the sport after this season.

The rumors now are that they're staying, so who knows. I can see it going either way, we'll see if they at least sign the Concorde Agreement

I don't see the point of pulling out now with the 2022 rules to be honest. You got what you wanted.

vettel looks a little more comfortable today. i know its just practice but still putting down some nice times

Red Bull looking the best on the long run.

Track position will help Mercs though and tyre wear not as bad as Silverstone.

I have no idea who will win this.

I have no idea who will win this.

giphy.gif

commentators having a blast joking around during FP2 :lol:
Crofty getting irritating AF. That bit when he went on and on about Nico Hulk and Nico Ros being on the same team was a cringefest.
Nico, on the other hand, had some excellent commentary. Interesting and fascinating technical insight. Him talking about managing tyres as well as the pitlane timing loop was really interesting. That's the stuff I wanna hear. Both him and Karun are great.

Last edited:
Mercedes will deal with the same heat issues they were struggling with at Silverstone. Max and RB could take another W today

Back
Top Bottom