F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Them fastest laps with the broken wing. Just stripped off all the drag I guess

Love the shots of Bottas getting the recap of the story of the race :lol:

yeah man crazy. I was hoping that the wing holds up and then he puts in one fastest lap after another
I was like wtf, take care of the wing and stop pushing :lol:

Max is extremely talented and extremely quick.
Super aggressive and, perhaps, too aggressive and questionable at times...
But he's def has the makes of a world champ.
There's def a huge market for guys like him! 😂

i dunno how people can root for max

His speed is attractive but then he does stupid stuff all the time that turns me off. I used to think he's matured but nope.
Time is on his side though.

The combination of his speed and TV direction in his last lap yesterday made me watch few times.
Today it's just divebomb and pushing and playing the victim while at it.

I don't think the people at Red Bull help either.

Leave max alone, it’s bad enough he has to take care of a kid that ain’t his when he gets home
Is this true :lol:

seems like the majority of fans are attracted to ruthless and entertaining drivers like Senna.
Max definitely has a lot of growing up to do either way, getting 5 sec penalties ain't winning him the chip
Lewis going for 8 in Abu Dhabi.

I agree. He's a very quick and talented driver but he's still reckless and overly aggressive at times. I find it funny how people say he's matured but he still comes off as immature. Just look at the snide comments he makes.

Max is an outstanding driver but he can be really insufferable often :lol:

Comes off as entitled and whiny a lot of the time.

He's got all the making of a multiple time world champ though so hoping he matures as he gets older

I'm a bit confused with the chatter between the FIA and Merc. Merc (Ron) was asking the FIA if they were allowed to overtake Max? Did I hear that right? Was permission needed to overtake Max at that time? It was very odd.

And for Lewis... rewatching his onboard again, it was really odd as well. Max was slowing down... why did Lewis continue to close in right behind him? Wouldn't it be normal just to overtake someone if you see them slowing down? Let's say Max was having a mechanical failure and started to slow down... normally, the car behind would just overtake them... and he had room on the left. It was really strange. Need to see Max's trace to see if he did brake test him.

Back
Top Bottom