F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Lewis Hamilton, Austin GP 2019 hat came in today.
AA892718-ABDC-418A-8694-C5FC9A9190F9.jpeg

I also have special edition 4 of the 5 LH hats. I’m missing Shanghai but wasn’t a big fan of that so I passed.

Top row left: Silverstone
Top row right: Spa
Middle row left: Spain
Middle row right: COTA
Front row: 2019 team #44 LH flat bill hat

267A16EB-F07E-4ADF-BE67-F0F6F9FD3CE7.jpeg

Verstappen is a certified clown. Cost his team pole in Mexico by ignoring a caution flag then laughing about it afterwards. Not to mention the fact that he consistently puts other drivers in dangerous situations. Now he’s making baseless accusations. He’s a great driver no doubt, but his hijinks are getting old.

Congrats to Charles. But I’m sure disappointing for Lewis and his standards.

I think he’s gotten none after the summer break? He’s gotten all when Mercedes was getting those 1-2 finishes the first 6-7 races of the season.

I don't think Lewis will be too disappointed. He's definitely gone more towards a set up that protect the tyres during the race but may not bring them up to temp in time during quali and his win to pole ratio shows that.

There was also nothing he could do about the Ferrari cars in qualifying post summer break.

He might be disappointed that Bottas got more poles but the head to head is like 14-7 i believe.

Next year, though, they will need to sort it out. Ferrari and Red Bull have made huge gains.

Mercedes pit Lewis off the podium :lol:

Oh well, I'm checked out until winter testing.

What a farce but well done to Gasly and Albon getting onto the podium and to Honda as well.

I take it back. Albon will have to wait for his podium.
Shouldn't have left the door open.

P2 for Gasly. Deserved after a year he's had. His bounce back in TR has been great.

Mercedes really has no grunt in altitude races. Not one of their good races in terms of performance and strategy.

Vettel re-enacting Turkey 2010 :lol:
He needs to stop drifting left even though the touch was so small and I wouldn't really blame anyone for it.

Congrats to Mclaren too for their podium as Lewis will take a penalty even though I think the door was left open.

Welp, Carlos's podium will only be on paper.
Wouldn't have had the chance to do a Raikonen USA 2018 :lol:

Samba podium music :lol:

I think/hope Lewis will get a pen :lol: cuz I'm desperate for that podium. But yeah, a shame if Carlos' first podium wasn't celebrated properly. Alex left the door opened, but that's not an overtaking spot and the gap was always gonna be closing. Plus Lewis ultimately took someone out. It's on him.

Brazil always has good races. I feel it should be back to the last race of the season.

I only like Abu Dhabi only because its a night race.

Brazil always has good races. I feel it should be back to the last race of the season.

I only like Abu Dhabi only because its a night race.

On my dream calendar, I'd swap Japan for Abu Dhabi, so the race in Japan wouldn't take place during typhoon season, and since it's a lot of the drivers' favorite track, it'd be a nice way to end the season. Abu Dhabi should either be around Singapore/Russia or China/Azerbaijan. I understand how money works though so 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom