[| -- Fabolous 30TH Birthday Party NYC (PICS) -- |]

laugh.gif
..when superwomen dropped he was like 21-22 or so? time flies by
smh.gif

Maybe cuz I'm a fab fan...I knew this N' was turning 30...I remeber last yr when I found out he was 29..that was around the time he was jus gettingsettled in at def jam.......but other than that...a lot of celebs lie about their age..idt he is...chris brown is actually 20 and weezie is like 26 or 27....

Maybe cuz I'm a fab fan...I knew this N' was turning 30...I remeber last yr when I found out he was 29..that was around the time he was jus gettingsettled in at def jam.......but other than that...a lot of celebs lie about their age..idt he is...chris brown is actually 20 and weezie is like 26 or 27....

Back
Top Bottom